"Alright, thanks for the warning," I nodded, "anything else?"

"Nope, that's about it," she replied. I waved and left.

Might as well give Hisashi Hyuga his letter while I have it on my mind.

°🥢°

"H-hello," a small girl with deep purple hair greeted me shyly from the doorway.

"Hi, I'm Shikarei Nara, I'm here to see Lord Hisashi Hyuga?" I greeted her with a friendly smile.

"My f-father?" she asked, "f-follow me."

Her father?

"You must be Hanabi Hyuga then," I asked as I followed her, she shook her head.

"I'm Hinata, the e-eldest child," she replied. Hinata? I've never heard of... Oh. I see what's happened here...

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Hinata," I replied, "were you in Shikamaru's class?"

"N-Naruto too," she replied, a small blush spreading across her face. Aw, that's cute. She's got a crush on Naruto.

"F-father, someone's here to see you," Hinata knelt on the floor and announced my presence. I sighed and knelt down beside her.

"Send them in," came a low voice, Hinata nodded and slid the door open. I nodded in thanks to her before standing and entering the room.

"Good afternoon, Lord Hisashi," I greeted him, "I'm Shikarei Nara, I come with a message from a friend of mine."

"I have no time for messages from friends of others," he replied harshly.

"You may recognise her name," I told him, "Coco-Hâta Hyuga."

The man turned around and looked at me wide-eyed before recovering himself quickly.

"What did she say?" he asked, I pulled a letter out my bag and passed it over to him.

"She sent me with a letter if you want to me send her a reply I'll stick around while you read and write a reply," I told him.

"Yes please, you may wait outside," he replied before opening the envelope. I took that as my cue to leave and bowed before leaving the room to see Hinata outside in the courtyard training.

I smiled and walked over to her, watching as she used the gentle fist technique on a straw dummy.

"Your feet need to be a bit spaced apart," I told her, she jumped skittishly and looked to me, "didn't mean to startle you."

She bowed to me respectfully.

"I-I'm sorry, is there something I can get you?" she asked, I shook my head and walked over to her.

"When you use your technique, your feet are too close together. Your weight won't be balanced out properly like it is supposed to be when using the gentle fist," I told her, she looked at me astonished before nodding and falling really serious.

Her posture changed and she spread her feet out a bit more, fixing her stance.

"Now relax your shoulders," I told her, "feel like a leaf. Become weightless."

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath in before releasing it steadily and opening them.

"Hya!" she threw her open palm forward and smacked the dummy in the centre of the red-painted target, "it worked. T-thank you!"

"No problem," I smiled, "who's your sensei?"

"Kurenai sensei," she replied, I nodded.

"Good woman, incredibly good teacher too," I smiled, "you'll learn a lot from her."

"I-if you don't m-mind..." Hinata trailed off, "c-could you give me advice again in the future?"

"I don't mind," I nodded, "I'll have to ask Kurenai, I don't want to steal her thunder."

She let out a small laugh and nodded.

"It would be m-much appreciated," she told me.

"Shikarei," Hisashi called from the doorway, we both turned to see him. In his hand was a pretty bulky looking envelope.

"See you later, Lady Hinata," I said my goodbyes before walking over and taking the envelope, "I'll send this over to her immediately."

"You fixed my daughters stance," Hisashi commented.

I waited for something else, it sounded like he had more to say but didn't.

"uh-- yeah," I nodded, "anyway, excuse me."

That was weird as hell. I think it was a thank you, in some weird kind of way.