24

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook really, again?" Jimin sighs rubbing his head. "Why are you always so sulky?"

"Go away." I cover myself with my blanket. "Why are you even here? No, how did you even get in here?"

Jimin clicks his tongue as I imagine him do that 'iconic wink'.

"My senses were tingling and I have my ways. Now tell me what's wrong."

"Of course, that's always what you say." I sigh with discontent. "Don't lie to me. Yuna sent you here, didn't she."

A long silence fills the room as Jimin's footsteps become evidently louder.

"See, I knew it. Yuna did send you—"

Jimin jumps on top of me, pulling the blanket off of me.

"I'm not getting off until you tell me what's wrong." Jimin shrugs as I raise an eyebrow at him.

"You realize you're much shorter than me and that I can easily get you off me, right?"

"Try it." Jimin snaps as I slowly take my arms from under the covers to push him off.

"Seriously?" I shake him off, push him off, tickle him; all the tactics that pop into my head, and he doesn't budge. "Fine, I give up."

"So you're gonna tell me now?" Jimin crookedly smiles.

"No, I'm going back to sleep."

"Hey!" Jimin shakes my shoulders. "Tell meeee"

"Aish! I told her okay!!" I yell in frustration. "I did as you told me to do; I confessed that I liked her like the stupid hopeless romantic I could ever be, and she said no."

"She said.. no." I mumbled as I took a deep breath. "Are you happy now? Can you leave? I'm not in the mood for this."

"Well it seems like you've been thinking about this the whole day." Jimin counters as he slowly slithers his way off of me. "How could I leave a friend in need?"

"You left before, you can do it again." Harsh words leave my mouth as I quickly covered my mouth. I quickly shot up from my bed as I glance over to Jimin's hurt expression.

"No no no no, Jimin I'm so sorry. That's not what I meant to say, you have such good intentions and I'm over here being an idiot and I really do need you here. I'm just so out of my mind and aish.."

"Hey it's fine." He shrugs it off again. "We'll just get you all packed up since you're leaving Seoul soon. Don't worry too much about it."

"Hyung—"

"Come on, let's get packing." Jimin interrupts pulling me up from bed. "I brought a bunch of boxes already."

-

Jimin's POV

"Yuna." I lowered my voice looking around her apartment. "Why didn't you tell him?"

"About what?" Yuna asks nonchalantly.

"You know what." I responded, arms crossed. "You know I know you the most."

Yuna turns away from me, going quiet as the sound of her breathing became heavier and heavier.

"..What's the point?" She whispers quietly, wiping her falling tears. "I was going to. I promise you that. Even then I couldn't muster the courage to tell him. But I was going to."

"What made you stop?"

"Well Jimin, if you were dying, and the person you loved suddenly confessed to you, what would you do? You wouldn't of just responded, 'Oh sorry, I can't date you because I'm dying'. It just doesn't work like that."

"Well I mean.. you could've.." I responded in a sarcastic tone to try to cheer her up.

"..Tell me the truth, Jimin. You left us on purpose."

"..I did."

"And you told him to confess to me?"

"I did."

"Jimin.. just why? You knew I was going to tell him about my illness and you just—"

"I just wanted you to be happy okay?!" I cried out in a frustrated tone. "You wouldn't accept my confession, so I thought you'd accept Jungkook's and be happy. Why is it that whatever I do for you goes in vain?"

"Jimin that's not it—"

"Tell me at least once where it hasn't been in vain Yuna. Tell me when I wasn't hurt by you."

"I'm.. sorry."

"Yuna, frankly, sometimes a 'sorry' really can't help the situation."

"Well what can I do Jimin? Tell me what I can do to make things better!!" She turns to me, shouting as she tries to fight the tears wanting to burst.

"Let me love you!" My eyes raise with intensity, my heart wavering with an excruciating pain. "That's.. all I ask of you."

"We've been over this, Jimin."

"Then tell him about your illness! Push him away like you did to me!"

"Jimin hajima."

"How is it that my feelings for you is just not important? Am I just not as important as Jungkook? What does he have that I don't?"

"JIMIN HAJIMA!!" Yuna shrieks as her mouth began to tremble, her tears finally going through.

"I was trying to tell him, what part don't you get?! He confessed to me and I just panicked. My heart raced." She begins to sniff, wiping more tears off her face.".. I just couldn't tell him because I.. I love him."

"And I never said your feelings weren't important. I never said that you're not as important as Jungkook. You're just as important. You're are an important person in my life and that'll never change."

"Jimin I just.. don't like you that way." Yuna finishes as a rise of guilt began to rise in me.

What have I done?

My emotions completely consumed my thoughts and I went out of control.

I made her cry.

I was only trying to get my point through about liking her and trying to make her like someone that she doesn't..

What kind of person am I?

"Yuna.. I'm sorry—"

As if life had flashed before my eyes in an instant..

Yuna collapses onto the floor unconscious.