23

Jungkook's POV

As it was closing in on summer, school was ending. The blazing sun was beaming across the broad, glowing skies.

My friendship with Jimin was amended, no, our friendship with Jimin amended. We were back to the way we used to be. We're all happy.

It was as if winter was our cold, bitter days; the days where we had so many problems that we believed wouldn't be resolved. The elegant, pure snow would be across the whole ground, as we would step on them; make marks on them. If the snow itself was our faults, mistakes, incidents.. I'd probably be walking in a blizzard.

But as summer rolls along, the radiant sun would melt all of the snow away. There would be no snow. No faults. No mistakes. No incidents. Just a clear, vast view of happiness.

Unfortunately, nothing lasts forever, and the snow would fall once again.

"Hey Yuna, can I borrow Jungkook for a second?" Jimin asks, but before Yuna could respond, he pulls me out of class.

"Jungkook." He spoke in a stern tone as it sent me shivers across my body.

"Take care of her will you?" Jimin smiles bitterly.

"What?" My eyes widen as he pushes me back into the classroom.

"Hey, you're not leaving again, are you?" I swiftly grab onto his arm, looking unsettled with furrowed eyebrows. "Why are you repeating what you've said on that note?"

"I'm not leaving." Jimin protests, glancing over to Yuna and back to me, "I just think that you guys would be.. better together."

"Jimin, are you hearing what you're saying right now?" I began to grasp his arm tight, in response to my puzzled thoughts. "You like her. Why should I take care of her?"

I know I shouldn't be talking. I.. like Yuna too. But I can't make the same mistake again with you. I can't act rash.

Hyung bites his lip, as if to refrain from bursting into flaming anger that was hidden among the shadows.

"I just.. don't like her anymore." Jimin answers as his glossy brown orbs darts away.

"Jimin—"

"Yuna, something came up so I can't stay. Sorry I can't help you." Jimin calls out to interrupt me, pulling my arm off of his.

What does he mean by that? He doesn't like her anymore? Does he want me to really tell her? I still can't help but have that bewildered feeling; my mind spinning and my gut stirring.

"Well, at least Jungkook is here.. I guess. I'll see you Jimin!" Jimin winks at me, leaving with hurried steps before I could grab his arm to stop him again.

..What just happened?

Before I could think about it again, Yuna interrupts my thoughts.

"It's our last cleaning duty we have together huh?" Yuna asks, with a loose gaze outside, seeing the busy streets of Seoul.

"Yeah.. I'll have to move back to Busan in a few weeks." I mumbled as I began wiping the desks. She quickly turns my way, biting her lip, forming a disappointed look.

"Ah.." Yuna trailed off.

"Do you remember the time where we got detention or is that just a lost memory?" Yuna changes the subject as I glance towards her.

With the sun glowing, shining upon her; she seemed as if she was an angel sent from heaven. Her soft demeanor, her beautiful smile, her gleaming gaze; she was impeccable.