1

Jungkook's POV

"Aish.. what time is it?" I rub my eyes as I glanced at the clock. "Oh shoot! I'm going to be late for my first day!"

I quickly jump out of bed as I changed in a hurry. My uniform was neat before I put it on. It looks like it's been blown by a hurricane. I knew I should've ironed it yesterday.

I brushed my teeth, briefly splashed water into my face, put on my shoes, and dashed to school. I swore I set up five alarms.. did any of them go off?

While those thoughts completely took over, I realized a bit too late that there was a girl walking to the intersection I was running towards, and bumped into her, causing us both to fall down.

I winced at a small pain on my knee as it hit the ground when I fell on top of her. Blinking repetitively, the girl locked eyes with me with the distance between us being seemingly close.

Without a second thought, I quickly jumped back and stood up. "I'm so sorry!" I bowed as I took her hand to pull her up. "Are you hurt anywhere?"

"Aniyo." Her voice was a calm sound that rang through my ears. It took me a while to realize that the girl was wearing the uniform belonging to the school I was heading towards. "Except my heart."

That caught me off guard, and I wasn't sure if I heard correctly. I went from examining her uniform to making eye contact. "Excuse me?"

"Oh— I was just saying that we're heading the same direction I suppose? Except I don't know where to go? Could you lead me there? I noticed that you have the same uniform and I'm assuming you're heading the same direction? I've been wandering around for the past twenty minutes and it's getting really late." The girl smiles as I realize the time.

"Oh uh.. sure. We have to hurry though. I hope you can keep up the pace." She nods as I quickly jog to this new prestigious school of mine as I heard her small steps from behind me.

It wasn't a bad day if you exclude the fact that I'll probably be late for my first day of school. My breath hit my face, along with feeling the morning breeze that hit my face. Leaves around me were falling off trees as it blew swiftly, dancing in the wind.

The cars were getting to their destination. People were walking and talking. Everything is certainly beautiful. Glancing around and noticing these small things makes me feel.. breathless at how beautiful the world around was.

"Yah! Watch out!" The girl from behind me forcefully grabs my arm before I ran in front of a car. "You need to be more careful of your surroundings! I just met you and you're about to just die on me! Do I need to hold your hand and play 'follow the leader'?"

The girl's dark, brown hair flew in rhythm with the wind as her brown orbs stared into mine. She sighs as she holds my wrist. "We're almost there. I can see our school. I'll hold onto your wrist until then so you won't die on me."

"I won't die—" The younger one, I'm assuming, begins to drag me, cutting me off.

When we arrived at the school, there were a few students like us, rushing to not be late. "Well, we're here." She says as she loosens her grip around my wrist and eventually lets go.

"Well, goodbye fellow stranger." She waves before leaving. I stood in a daze, staring at her back as she enters the school. It took me a few seconds before I could snap out of it and actually move.

What a way to start my morning. I wake up to realize that I'm going to be late for my first day of this prestigious school, I bump into that girl who makes me seem like a kid? What next?

I head into the school, practically running to the classroom that was designated for me. There's so many classrooms.. why is this school so big?

I make a turn and finally saw my classroom number. Geez.. I might as well not have come to school today if I was going to be this late. I head into the classroom as I saw the teacher with his arms folded.