{short chapter}

Maria came back into the dining hall, "I changed my mind, I don't want to deal with them."
She paused for a moment and looked around the room, "Where the hell is Amber?"

Amber pressed her ear against the door into Morgan's room listening into their plans.
"I don't want to hurt Neveah she's been through enough, I just want her to understand-"
Jaelyn cut Morgan off, "Maybe we don't have to hurt her. You've told me that you have a sort of.. dagger I think that can cut through realities making gateways right?"
Morgan nodded, "I have a feeling I know what you're thinking.."
"Maybe we could enter to a reality where everything is.. perfect, you'll be happy- we all will be happy, all this won't be happening."
They both paused, "Do you really think that will work?" Morgan got up and walked over to a music box then opened it pulling out a delicately made dagger as a gentle song played in the background.
"It's worth a shot isn't it?" Jaelyn grabbed one of Morgan's stuffed animals, her eyes widening with amazement at how soft it was.
"What if something goes wrong? I don't want anybody getting hurt-" she turned and giggled at Jaelyn cuddling her stuffed animals.
"You had all these and never told me?!" She had herself wrapped around a huge teddy bear.
"Come on we need to talk about when we are gonna do.."

Amber slipped away after listening to their plans.
When she entered the dining room Maria basically lunged at her but she managed to dodge, "What the?!"
  Maria ran into a table knocking a vase over but Serenity caught it, "Could you two like- not?"
  "Well sorry that I WALKED INTO THE ROOM."
  Maria wrinkled her nose in disgusted, "Well at least I didn't TEAR SOMEONES EYE OUT."
  Amber hissed at her while she climbed up the wall to Blaine.
  Maria stuck her tongue out at Amber before everything became a blinding white.