The Plan

Serenity woke Val up early the next day. Serenity smiled brightly, "Guess what."
  "Hmm?" Val wasn't fully processing everything yet and didn't know exactly what she said.
  Serenity softly put her hands on Val's cheeks, "We get to rid the world of that- rat today!"
  Val knew what she was talking about when she said rat, "Serenity, she loves rats."
  "WELL- A BIG UGLY DEFORMED RAT"
  "Rats are cute tho."
  "... true.." Serenity admitted defeat as Val smiled brightly hugging her.
  Amber was standing in the open door way, "We can leave whenever."
  Val thought for a moment taking a deep breath, for some reason the thought of killing Neveah just felt so.. wrong. She didn't understand completely, "Now, I want to leave now."
  Amber nodded and walked to another part of the house , likely to tell Blaine they are leaving.
  Val sighed deeply rubbing her eyes. Serenity softly held Val's hand, "You alright?"
  "Yeah.. but I just.. this feels wrong Serenity." She looked away expecting Serenity to be mad but when she didn't say anything Val continued, "Killing Neveah I mean. I don't know it just hurts for some reason.. even after what she did to me."
  Serenity brushed through Val's hair with her free hand, "Well.. we will see what happens when we get there alright? I just want whatever makes you happy." Serenity gently kissed Val's forehead.
  Val nodded leaning on Serenity's shoulder.

Blaine explained to them an elaborate plan to kidnap Nev and her new friends. Serenity made a suggestion to torture the friends in front of Neveah and drive her insane before killing her, Amber and Blaine went with it while Val mainly stayed silent.
Val couldn't help tearing up, even after Neveah had left her and instead of coming back Nev would let her rot in an insane asylum, she felt horrible about what they were going to do to her.
Most way through the plan Val excused herself to the bathroom. She looked her reflection in the eyes as tears flowed out of her eyes. She was so mad at Neveah for what she did, she wanted to do all the horrible things they were planning and more but she also wanted another chance with her. Maybe if they talked they could live the rest of their lives together and be happy..
Serenity quietly opened the door, Val looked at her with tears blurring her vision.
Serenity hugged her closely while Val cried into her shoulder.
Serenity carried her out to the car letting her cry, when Val calmed down a bit as they explained the rest of the plan.
Amber narrowed her eyes at Serenity through the rear view mirror not liking how close she's getting with her Valentine.
Serenity glared back at her and mouthed, "maybe you should care more".
Amber looked away digging her nails into the steering wheel leaving scratches.

They parked in a parking lot a little ways away from the mansion the band was staying in for the next few weeks.
Blaine was fiddling with his jacket, "I bet Blue chose the mansion, she loves being dramatic."
Serenity elbowed him aggressively.
Amber looked through a pair of advanced binoculars Blaine had made, "Which one is Blue?"
"The one with butterfly wings, they change color depending on her emotions." Blaine replied trying to spot anything through the windows of the mansion with just his eyes instead of the binoculars.
  "Which colors mean which?" Val replied quietly while drawing on a piece of paper with some crayons Serenity gave her.
  "You'll know when you see." Blaine replied as Amber passed him the binoculars.

  Val held Amber's hand tightly for a moment as they snuck through the halls, they separated eventually. They texted Blaine where each of the bands members were.
  Val stopped behind a couch and froze when she heard Nev's voice, she held her breath and peaked out. Her pink horns, gorgeous purple hair, glowing golden eyes.
  Nev was talking to the member with pink hair and black wolf ears and tail, Val overheard the members real name was Sean when Blue came in with a poster of Sean, Val also heard Blue's real name was Morgan.
  Morgan's wings were bright yellows and pinks, Val guessed she was happy. Nev covered her eyes and claimed the colors blinded her.
  Val smiled, for some reason being in the same room as Neveah again.. it made her feel warm, it made her feel at home.
  Amber suddenly grabbed her arm and snapped her back to reality, "We have to go." She whispered softly.
  "What?" Val whispered back confused.
  "They know we are here-"
  A girl with blonde hair that was in ponytail also cat ears and tail looked down at them from the couch, "Indeed we do."