No more pain.

Valentine looked at Serenity with tears in her eyes. Serenity flexed her gold claws but Amber grabbed her before she could do anything, "Not here, not now." Amber told her firmly not giving her another choice as she picked Valentine up pushing through the crowd of people with Serenity and Blaine following.
When they got out into the empty halls of the building the concert was held in, Serenity crossed her arms leaning against a wall watching Amber carefully put Val down, "We can't just let her live without any guilt for what she did, Amber."
"I know, and we won't." She looked over at Serenity, "But we can't do anything to her now."
Blaine pulled up his sleeve looking at an advanced watch, "The concert ends in 13 minutes, or it should. They don't have a concert for awhile so we could get Jas- er Neveah when they are home."
"They all live together?" She made a disgusted face, "I could never live with that thing."
"We aren't just going to throw a bunch of insults at them Serenity." Amber softly whipped away Valentines tears trying to calm her.
Serenity looked away and mumbled, "That isn't what I was planning anyways.."
Blaine sat on the floor next to Serenity and rubbed on her shirt then she sat next to him messing up his hair.
Valentine smiled at Blaine and Serenity, "You two are like siblings." She whipped away her tears putting her head on Ambers shoulder.
Serenity saw Val's warm smile and smiled back, "Well if us being Siblings makes you happy then siblings we are."
Blaine wrinkled his nose at Serenity but smiled, "So what's the plan?" He looked at Amber, so did Serenity.
"We wait, maybe not out in the open though." Serenity and Blaine stood up, "let's go home."

Serenity kicked open the door and immediately sprinted to the living room with Blaine following. She grabbed the remote and held it above Blaine as she turned on what she wanted to watch, "HAH I win."
Blaine flopped onto the couch defeated as the beginning of beauty and the beast live action started playing, "So not fair."
Val giggled but only for a short time, she crossed her arms walking to her and Ambers bedroom looking down. Amber sighed as she watched Val, she filled a small bowl with some washed fruits and brought it to Val.
Amber opened the door carefully and turned on the light seeing Val on the bed crying into a pillow, she closed the door and walked over to her putting the bowl on the bedside table then sat on the bed next to Val, brushing her fingers through her hair.
"Amber.." she could barely speak, Amber held her hand softly. "I don't want it to hurt anymore," Valentine looked at her with blurry eyes, "I've tried so hard to make the pain go away but it just won't. You, Serenity and Blaine all make me so happy but the pain just won't go away."
Amber pulled Val up carefully making her sit up, "Tell me Valentine, when you first fell in love what made the pain go away?"
Valentine sniffled whipping her tears, "Killing him.."
"Exactly, now what are we going to do to Neveah?"
"Kill her.." Val laid her head on Ambers shoulder as the tears slowed.
"Exactly, there will be no more pain soon." She softly put her hand on Val's cheek, "Just be patient my love." Amber kissed Val's forehead and gave her a strawberry.