Valentine

My mother always told me I had a huge heart. I was friends with every person in my entire neighborhood at the age of 10.
  I lived in a small area practically no one knew about it, so I saw the same people each and every day until for the first time in years, someone new moved in.
  He was a boy with red hair and lots of freckles. We quickly became friends and I felt something.. strange... it was like he was attracting me to him, I couldn't tear my eyes away and I wanted to be with him every moment I could.
  This feeling went on until I was 14 and it wouldn't go away.. I tried talking to other people but it just didn't feel the same anymore. I felt like I needed him, I felt like he belonged to me.
  One day I talked to my mother about it and she said I was in love.. I was so confused and told her that I love everyone. She told me there will be someone in my life that I will love in a different way, a way that will make me obsessed with this person, a way that will make me kill for this person. Then she told me she felt this before for my father.
  I was freaked out by what she said and went to my room questioning what she had said to me when I glanced out the window and there he was. The love of my life. His soft red hair in the sunlight, his sensitive bandaged up legs walking towards his house, his dark brown eyes looking at.. another girl.
  I don't know why but this girl being near him made me so.. mad.. I've never felt this type of mad before.
  I looked closer at the girl and realized she lived two houses away from me and her name is Eva.
  I can't believe her, she tricked me, she's tricking him, she's tricking everyone. She's trying to steal everyone's love from me, she's trying to steal the love of my life from me.
  I burst out my door and went to our tool shed, when I passed my mom on the way out she didn't question anything she just watched and smiled.
  I almost broke the old door when I went in, I looked the weapons.. or tools.. axe, hammers, pliers, screw drivers and more but I was eager to put an end to her.
  I grabbed the hammers and started walking to his house, I started daydreaming of how happy he will be when I save him, when I save all of us.
  I went up to his door and knocked 3 times and hid the hammers behind my back.
  When he opened the door he invited me in with a smile. He went to the living room and I could hear her disgusting and annoying voice asking who it was, then I heard him explain with his soothing voice that it was his.. friend.
  I couldn't take it anymore, I walked over and threw her off the couch and pinned her to the floor then smashed her head with the hammers. Before I got rid of the disgraces life she scratched me in the face with her tacky fake nails.
  I stood up then realized I was smiling looking down at her dead body.
  I turned around expecting to see him on the couch about to thank me, but he wasn't there.
  I looked around the room asking where he was and for some reason.. instead of just asking normally I felt the need to call him my senpai..
  I didn't care too much about that but I moved on to looking in the kitchen.
  "Come on baby.. you're making me sad.. don't you love me?.." those were the exact words I said then I heard the slightest bit of movement in one of the cabinets. I opened it and there he was, my prince.
  I smiled and asked him why he was hiding and told him evil is dead then he replied with something I didn't understand.. he told me the sheriff was coming to take me for killing an innocent girl..
  He is supposed to be thanking me.. he is supposed to be in love with me. I took him out and yelled at him telling him that he doesn't love her that he loves me and only me, I told him she was stealing everyone's love from me.
  But instead of understanding that she was a horrible person he called me insane..
  I realized he was still under that witches spell.. I didn't know what to do.. I thought it would go away after I killed her.. I thought it would all be better after I killed her.. I thought the pain would stop after I killed her, but it just got worse..
  Now my senpai, the love of my life, the person I was destined to spend all eternity with will never love me..
  After realizing that, I killed him.
  If I couldn't have him, no one could.