Home

Me, Blaine, Serenity and Amber arrived at what Serenity called home. It was a normal looking house which she often bragged about saying it was one of the many reasons she so smart by picking a house that looked normal.
  Serenity slept in her normal room, Blaine slept in the living room, and I slept in the extra bedroom with Amber.
I couldn't stop worrying about how I had feelings for Amber so early on, I worried that it would end the same way as my last lover.
  "Why do you always look so nervous around me?" Amber said from behind me while I was fidgeting with my shirt on the couch. I jumped slightly looking back at her and my face turning red while I thought about how Amber could so easily kiss me and take control of me.
I failed to say anything at first but managed to shove a pillow in my face before it got too awkward. She giggled from my actions climbing over the back of the couch and pinned me to the couch straddling my waist while taking the pillow off.
I blushed madly unable to speak still, I looked up at her worried, over the past few months I figured out things that made Amber unhappy and not getting an answer quickly was one of them.
"I-I uh- iguessikindajhztthikyouarecuteandi reslly wat to date you" I failed at speaking correctly as most of my words came out as a huge incorrect glob.
I covered my face as Amber laughed and cuddled me, I took my hands off my face to cuddle her back when she whispered softly in my ear, "I like you too." I blushed softly and stayed silent, "sooo??" She looked at me with excited eyes.
"So w-what?" I asked nervously.
"Are you mine? Like are you my girlfriend now?" She snickered liking my nervous expression.
"Well yeah duh- I don't mean that rudely I mean, like, yes." I looked away embarrassed as she laughed again.
She got off picking me up on her shoulder, I whined not liking it very much but let her do it anyways.
We got to our room and she basically threw me on the bed then laid next to me. We looked up at the glowing stuck on stars we put on the ceiling then she looked at me, "Are you a Virgin?" I choked on my spit and started coughing.
"You said that as if you ask daily-" I coughed again then looked at her and nodded.
"Hmm.." she thought for a moment then got on top of me, "Let's change that."

( don't worry children of god I'm not doing smut. )