How dare she.

About a year after Valentines escape, Serenity was teaching Val to sew in the living room with the tv on. Blaine was the only one watching, "I don't understand why Jasper changes her hair so much, like can't she just make up her mind?" Blaine said with a slight tone of disgust.
  "Who's Jasper?" Val said looking over at Blaine confused.
  "A singer and guitarist in one of the bands I like, I'm playing their last performance from a few months ago right now." Val looked over at the tv after what he said and saw five girls performing.
  The one on the right had short brown hair and mechanical wings, the one to the side of her had long dirty blonde hair and large butterfly wings. The girl on the left had brown curly hair and black cat ears and tail, the boy next to her had short pink hair and husky ears and tail, and the one in the middle had purple hair with pink horns, she guessed the one with purple hair was Jasper.. for some reason Val felt something strange about Jasper.
  "Can we go to one of their concerts?" Val looked at Serenity with bright eyes, Blaine did as well.
  "What- no we could be cau-" Amber came in a cut her off.
  "Yes, we can disguise ourselves you know." Amber sat next to Blaine, "It's tomorrow right?"
  "Yeah, but we don't have tickets." Blaine said sounding disappointed.
  "Well were criminals right? Can't we just sneak in?" Val said for some reason desperately wanting to physically see Jasper.
  "Exactly what I was thinking." Amber smiled at Val with that smile that always made her feel warm and fuzzy inside like getting a puppy.
  Val smiled and went back to sewing, but the entire rest of the night she couldn't stop thinking about Jasper.
  The next day Val was helping Serenity pick an outfit for more than half the day and for the rest of the time Serenity was picking hers. "Is it really THIS important?" Val asked as Serenity dug through a pile of skirts.
  "Well of course! It's your first concert and there's going to be lots of people, don't you want to look AMAZING? And well technically you won't be looking like yourself, but you'll still look amazing!" She smiled brightly pulling out a light pink short dress with a black belt that had a skull pendant on it. Val tried it on along with some thigh high white socks.
  "Aww you look so adorable! Now for your shoes.. then we can sort out your hair." Her smile got brighter as she looked through her shoes.
  When they were both finally ready it was almost time to leave. Amber was wearing a deep red suit with the sleeves half way up and a cat mask, Blaine was wearing his casual yet somewhat formal outfit, "Gosh you all went so overboard, i don't know if you remember but we are trying not to draw attention to ourselves." He put a white mask on and handed Val and Serenity a dog mask and a LED purge mask.
  Serenity stuck her tongue out and put the dog mask on, Val put the LED purge mask on and they left.
  The first few songs everything went well but then Val started getting the strange feeling about Jasper again. She looked closer at the singers details and saw her bright glowing yellowy gold eyes. She recognized them but didn't know from what, and as she looked at the singers other details it hit her and anger and pain spread through her body. Tears filled her eyes and she took off the mask to wipe her eyes, then Amber grabbed her hand and turned Val to look at her, "What's wrong?" She asked with a concerned tone.
  Blaine and Serenity stopped what they were doing to listen. Val whipped her eyes, "It's her, the one with horns it's her how fucking dare she!" Val broke down into Ambers arms and cried.
  Serenity made a disgusted face looking at Jasper, "That asshole Neveah."