Topping for Beginners

Start from the beginning

"I see..." Yugyeom mumbled.

"Remember back to your first time, I'm sure Bam and Jackson were really careful right?" Youngjae asked.

They both nodded, briefly thinking back to the various times they were introduced to many new things and the others were extremely careful with them.

"So that's how you have to be. But once you're in there, all you need is to give them a few seconds to relax and then you can start moving." Youngjae stated, smiling at the two who seemed less excited and now a tad bit daunted by the task.

"After that we just fuck them, right?" Mark asked to assure that he got all the steps.

"Woah Mark, language." BamBam chided.

Mark looked over at the younger, shrugging his shoulders. "What? You guys say it all the time."

Jinyoung nudged BamBam's arm. "He's an adult, he can curse."

"I dunno it's just weird, they never usually speak like that." BamBam replied.

"It's hot, don't worry about it." Youngjae waved away his comment, focusing back on the subject. "Anyway, you do just fuck them, but remember the important thing is to go slow."

"Everything has to be slow..." Yugyeom complained, letting out a long sigh.

"Well you wouldn't like it if we slammed our dicks into you with little preparation, would you?" Youngjae asked.

"Maybe..." Mark mumbled under his breath, yet loud enough for everyone to hear.

They all looked over at him, a mixture of interested and surprised looks amongst their faces.

Jinyoung raised a brow, showing more intrigue than shock. "Okay, for sure Mark is way kinkier than we think he is. Me and you need to have a private session together."

Mark blushed dropping his gaze to his lap.

Youngjae ignored the two, though mentally kept Mark's comment in mind for the future. "Anyway, you guys need to start off slow then gradually get faster. Once they get comfortable with the feeling, then fuck their brains out."

"And we'll be right nearby to help you guys along." BamBam assured.

Yugyeom brightened at the sound of help being closeby, as he was pretty nervous to take on the seemingly difficult task of topping all by himself. "Really?"

"Ohh can we introduce threesomes!?" Youngjae squealed, nearly shaking from the idea.

"All of a sudden? Do you think that's a good idea?" Jinyoung asked.

"What are threesomes?" Mark asked, voicing the question both him and Yugyeom had in mind.

"When three people have sex together." BamBam explained.

The two's jaws dropped, the idea of having sex with more than one other person never crossing their minds before now.

"That's possible!?" Yugyeom exclaimed in disbelief.

"Practically anything is possible in bed." Youngjae stated.

BamBam hummed in agreement. "If we're gonna be there to guide them then we might as well join in on the fun anyway."

"Guys let's hold back on the threesomes, they need to take things one at a time." Jinyoung stated, shutting down the entire idea, for now.

"Aw man..." BamBam pouted, slumping back against the couch to wallow in his disappointment.

"So, will you guys tell us exactly what to do?" Mark asked, bringing the conversation back to what they'd originally been discussing.

"We'll get you started and be outside the room just in case something wrong happens, and Jackson and Jaebum are very verbal, they'll tell you everything you need to know. Especially if you're going too fast or too slow or if they're uncomfortable." Youngjae assured, giving the two an encouraging smile.

The other two nodded, everyone in agreement to that plan.

"Right. So, I think that's about it. Topping really isn't that difficult, you just gotta get the technique. So, who wants who?" Jinyoung asked.

"I sort of want Jackson..." Mark mumbled.

Yugyeom shrugged, not really having a preference. "I don't mind taking Jaebum then."

Jinyoung clasped his hands together, standing up from the couch. "Alright, that is, if they agree. Should we check on them and see?"

The others jumped up and followed him back into the kitchen where they'd left Jackson and Jaebum to make up their minds.

"So, your verdicts?" Youngjae asked as they all filed into the room.

Jackson's head was buried in his arms on the table, a long groan coming from him as he lifted it up to look amongst the others. "I guess... I guess I'll allow them to try it..."

"Don't force yourself, if you really don't want to then it's okay." BamBam stated, feeling a tad bit bad for somewhat pressuring the two into making a decision.

Jackson shrugged, his eyes focused on the wooden table. "I can't judge whether I want to or not because I haven't even tried it. I usually want to do things I like, but if I don't know if I like it then the only thing left to do is try it out."

"Okay, that's a roundabout way of saying yes!" Youngjae squealed, fanboying over the thought of Jackson finally giving up his usual role in bed. If they were lucky, they might get to see a bit of his submissive side slip out as well.

Everyone's gaze shifted to the leader who sat there staring at the floor.

"Jaebum?" BamBam called for his answer.

"It's gonna be weird..." the elder mumbled out.

"Of course it is, we all know that, don't we?" Youngjae replied. They were all prepared for weird and awkward moments, it was obvious that with teaching two completely inexperienced people about such an intimate activity, such times would occur.

Jaebum looked up amongst the other, all except Jackson wearing pitiful looks just begging for him to say yes. He let out a heavy sigh, covering his face with his hands. "...Fine. Fine, okay? I'll do it. But only because Mark and Yugyeom really want to try it. If it were any of you I wouldn't even let you think about doing it."

Youngjae shook with glee, skipping over to ruffle Jaebum's hair. "Well now I can think about doing it, cuz once you feel how great it is, you'll be begging for us to fuck you more often."

"Shut up. I'm doing it this once okay?" Jaebum stated firmly.

"So he says now..." Jinyoung mumbled, making BamBam snicker.

Both Mark and Yugyeom wore bright grins, the two excited to finally dip their foot into the other world of topping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(*sorry for anyone who wants certain pairings, I want there to be variety between the ships sooo yea hshshs. Also sorry for any inaccuracies (or future inaccuracies for that matter), I've never topped before so idk what it's like at all. Nor have I bottomed before so my non-sex having ass doesn't know jack shit and I'm totally okay with that hshshshs. Anyway, more smut is coming up but im wondering, do you want separate chapters of top Markgyeom × Jackbum or should i merge them into one chapter? I'm leaning towards just combining them into one chapter and kinda switching between the two couples as they experience the magic of topping/bottoming, but idk maybe you all want separate smut filled chapters hshshs I'm conflicted. Which do you think would be better?*)