First Day

I quietly walked to school, Alva on my left shoulder with Icy in my arms and my squad by my side. I wasn't sure where Reo was but I wasn't surprised as she often goes missing.

I wasn't really talking as I was nervous to go to school.

"Calm down Izu. It will be fine," Emi cheered as I smiled.

"I know, I know. I'm just worried. What if I freak them out? Or make them hate me? What if I can't do it?! What if I get kicked out for having a villainous quirk?!" I ranted but Alav slapped me which hurt badly because he is just bones.

"Never say that!" Alva screamed clearly upset.

"Alva-" Emu tried to calm down the situation buy was interrupted by Alva again.

"No! Listen, we are not villainous! You are already a hero! Ignore your boss! If they try to hurt you mentally or physically sit back and watch us destroy them! No one hurts our little reaper! No one!" Alva threw his hands in the air as he screamed causing me to laugh.

"Thanks Alva!" I happily ruffled my skele's hair as I thanked him.

After that I practically ran to U.A. getting into class, I could hear shouting as I sighed.

"Kacchan is in a fight already," I mumbled before entering.

I could see Kacchan fighting with the blue haired boy from the entrance exam.

"Morning Kacchan!" I greeted as Icy meowed at him.

"Ack! Deku! I told you not to bring that demon near me!" Kacchan screamed as he jumped up and away from us.

"Awe, come on Kacchan. Icy doesn't bite." I teased while pushing Icy closer to him.

"Yes it does!" He screamed at me as I laughed.

"Yep! She does, but only on my command so calm down!" I stated while petting Icy's ear.

"She also bites you if you piss her off," Isao commented as I laughed.

"Yeah, Isao is correct. She also bites if you annoy her. But you're not dumb enough to do that, are you Kacchan?" I queried as he shook his head.

"No way, I've still got scars from last time!" He screamed as I laughed.

"Excuse me! You are not allowed let's at school!" The blue boy announced as I jumped up to him.

"Icy attack!" I screamed as I threw her at him.

Instantly, Icy let put a low roar as she clawed at him. The boy attempted to fight her off but she was faster.

"Icy down." I ordered as she stopped and meowed sweetly.

I picked up Icy as I sat down, the blue boy looking freaked out.

I noticed Alva checking out the boys as I flicked him. "No Alva, bad Alva." I told him as he pouted.

"But look at them!" He screamed as I flicked him again.

"No Alva," I ordered as he pouted and sat down, slumping on my shoulder.

I noticed the girl with brown hair, who I had saved from the entrance exam, enter the room. "Oh, hello again! I'm Ochaco Uraraka, I wanted to thank you for saving my life." Uraraka spoke quickly as I smiled.

"Hi Uraraka, I'm Midoriya Izuku! This is Icicles. I can't wait for Aizawa to come he really sounds cool!" I ranted as Ake beamed.

"Yu-chan and To-chan will be so jealous when they learn we can talk to him!" He ranted as I nodded.

"To-chan was so thankful to Aizawa! Aizawa saves lives without being in the spotlight! Aizawa is a true hero!" I exclaimed as Uraraka looked startled.