A new kind of student

"Izu time to wake up!" Emi shouted at me as I groaned and buried my head in the warmth that was my duvet.

"Wake up I want to see some boys!" I heard Alva scream loudly as he jumped on my head.

"Come on you two, shoo." I commanded as they left.

Emo still looked like a four year old, exactly how she looked when she died. She had long tangled green hair and green eyes. She wore the same outfit I’ve seen her were for the past 15 years, a simple white dress with green ribbon.

As for Alva, he was the fourth ghost that joined our team and he was a handful. Our little gay skele, yes you heard me correctly. Skele as in skeleton. Due to his quirk he looks like a skeleton… well he is a skeleton. He has these markings which make him look like a sugar skull though they are black at the moment. Alva had silver hair and pink eyes.

I quickly got up and got changed before going to the kitchen.

I could see the rest of the ghost squad standing around the room. There was Isao and Akemi, the first two to join our squad, the twins Sumi and Yuko, who joined only a few months after Alva, my sisters Emiko and Miya, Alva and finally Reo, the last to join our squad, she had joined with Fufu who was… oh right. She not here anymore.

Miya looked eight and had short green hair. She had green eyes and was relatively tall. She, unlike Emi and me, only had a single blood patch on her back. She always wore a white shirt and black leggings with a green skirt.

Isao looked 14 and had black hair and black eyes. He was tall and well build, perfect for sports. He wore a bloody school uniform which had uneven rips in it.

Akemi looked about 4 and had sky blue hair. He had sad blue eyes and a bloody bullet hole in the side of his head. He was small and had baggy clothing which consisted of a light grey jumper and black trousers with no shoes on.

Sumi looked 10 and had brown hair. She had blue eyes and was tall but skinny. She had small cuts littering her face and ripping her clothes. She had a deep red blood patch on one side of her face.

Yuko looked 10 but was technically 11 despite being born after Sumi. She looked almost identical to Sumi but was shorter. She had a cut metal pole sticking through the middle of her chest letting you see through. She was wearing a simple white shirt and blue jeans opposing Sumi’s completely black outfit, including a mask, which made her look like a ninja.

Lastly was Reo who had long red hair which were in pigtails. She had two black devil horns on the sides of her head. She had purple coloured eyes clashing with her red hair and a black arrow tipped tail to go with her horns. Her outfit was a simple black dress with red ribbon and flowers. She was small and was the only one in the squad who didn’t have any blood showing.

Mama was cooking some food for us as she placed a plate on the table.

“Thank you, mama!” I cheered with a laugh as I started to eat. Mama ruffled my hair affectionately as I smiled.

“You are welcome.” Mama laughed as she wiped the blood off her hand, which she had got from my hair.

I quickly finished off my food and popped up. I let Alva turn into his tiny form and climb onto my shoulder. I put up my illusion which stopped people seeing my true form, injuries and all. As I left the ghost squad followed me while talking happily.

“Bye, bye mama!” I shouted quickly as I waved and closed the door heading to the train station.

I was talking to my ghosts all the way there, occasionally waving to the others.

Safe to say everyone in the town knew me as the crazy one and to be honest I didn’t care.

It didn’t take long to get to the station and to our next stop, the school.