•Puberty•

Puberty, a topic that makes most uncomfortable. Most fans think puberty hit the members like a truck on the highway, especially for the two maknaes, Jungkook and Sun.

Jungkook and Sun both joined the industry at a very young age. Which basically means everyone there watch them grow up.

Breast
Developing breast as you grow up is a stage in a woman's life. For Sun she was a little uncomfortable with this stage in puberty, especially since most people around her are men. Since she joined the company at a young age, she knew this stage would come one day.

As a teen, she started off with A cups. She was kinda known in the fandom for having a flat chest. But by the end of the year she almost reached D.

The staff noticed the change around the boy in luv era, when the band had to and interview on a tv show.

"Ok Sun, here's your outfit for the show, get dressed quickly because you still need to get your hair and makeup done," the stylist Noona said. Sun thanked her and headed to the changing room. The stylist remeasured Sun since it was a new month and she is still growing.

Her outfit:

"This area feels a little tight," Sun says as she comes out the changing room "well that's was happens when you grow," the stylist Noona says and they both giggle as Sun goes to get her makeup done

"This area feels a little tight," Sun says as she comes out the changing room "well that's was happens when you grow," the stylist Noona says and they both giggle as Sun goes to get her makeup done.  When Sun was done she headed out to where the rest of the members were and Sun couldn't help but crossed her arms over her chest.

"Hey Sun, we're about to go on in about 10-15 minutes" Namjoon says to her. "Hey Sun, you ok?" Jin asked her. "Oppa, they grew again" she says rolling her eyes. Jin giggling because of her silliness as Sun slaps his arm. "Don't be ashamed, you're just growing, there's nothing wrong with that," he says which made sun feel much better. She eventually stopped crossing her arms over her chest.

Then..

"OMG SUN, YOU'RE FINALLY A WOMAN!" Jhope yells out making Sun embarrassed and the other members besides Jin confused. "Hoseok bro, she's still getting used to it," Jin says to Hoseok and he suddenly fells a little bit bad. "Oh I sorry, I don't understand it anyways," he says with a nervous chuckle.

The rest of the hyung line finally caught on to what they were talking about, leaving the maknaes in a very confused state. "Did she get a tattoo?" Taehyung asked "Maybe" Jimin says. "Guys come here," Yoongi says to the younger members as he leads them away from the rest. He goes and tells them what happens and what happens when it happens. Sun remembers that this day was one of the most embarrassing and funny shoot days.

Voice cracks

During BTS' early days, Jungkook and Sun's voices cracking was the normal. It was pretty frustrating but at the end of the day they got what they needed.

Singing wasn't the only problem, talking in general was embarrassing sometimes. During interviews, their voices crack many times making it a little joke between the fandom. Jungkook and Sun were known at the crack twins. Sounds wrong, kinda was wrong.

But when their voices do crack either they would just shrug or laugh it off.

Even now their voices still crack once in a while, bringing back the old fandom joke..

The crack twins.

Looks/glow up

Most people say that the biggest glow ups in the band were of Jungkook and Sun. Sun was known for her chubby cheeks then one day BOOM  their gone. Jungkook was also a shy soft boy but now he's showing off his abs with his own choice. The both do love working out. Kind of a weird hobby but the two love sports and exercise.

They both developed many things during their glow ups. They both have nice jaw lines, good looking side profiles, abs and other things too. Sun's body really developed into a woman pretty fast. One month she was known to be flat then the next month she has a perfect S shape body. A nice subtle hourglass shape with a fit body. Also their skin has improved. Both of them got spotting and slight acne, but over time they started to disappear. There are still some scars some people can spot, but it's easily to fix with makeup.

Sun before:

(I know its Jennie)

(I know its Jennie)

Sun now:

Jungkook before:

Jungkook before:

Jungkook now:

Word Count: 754Published: 17th of January 2020Edited: 3rd of May 2020

Word Count: 754
Published: 17th of January 2020
Edited: 3rd of May 2020