•𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷•

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU START READING!!
So this is the first chapter of a new book I'm writing. It was originally supposed to be a story on how hard it was for Sun to get into BTS, but for dramatic purposes, I changed the girl and which band she was in. I really hope you guys like it. And if you do please check out the book.
__________________________________

I'm an icebergThere's so much more that your eyes can't see

I'm an iceberg
There's so much more that your eyes can't see

Min Yoori

It has been my dream to perform in front of people. I always wanted to sing and dance in front of my family until their sick of seeing me move.

Eomma says I could sing before I could talk and dance before I could even walk. pretty original saying am I right? Now that I think a lot about it, I had many other dreams that I forgot I dreamed about. once I wanted to work at Mcdonalds because I loved their ice cream. Man, I was a weird kid.

"excuse me, mam, would you like anything to drink?" I hear a friendly female voice says to me. I turn my head towards where the voice was coming from to see a flight attendant looking over at me.

"ah, water please," I ask her and she grabs a plastic cup and fills it up with water.

When I get my water and the flight attendant left I trail my vision back to the plane's window. I'm heading back to Seoul after living in The U.S since I was 9. I would visit Korea from time to time with my family besides my American dad cause he needs to look after his business back home, he would come sometimes, but mostly it's just my mom coming with us. This is the first time I'm coming over to Korea on my own. I'm kinda nervous because I haven't came here a while. I mean I'm 20 now, so I should be able to do these things on my own. I do go on road trips with just my friends or by myself but, I've never been on a flight on my own, so this is a first.

"ladies and gentlemen, we are going to land in Seoul, Korea in about 20-25 minutes, so please place your seats back up, tray tables folded and seatbelts fastened, the seatbelt sign will be on until we have reached the airport, thank you," The pilot was heard throughout the plane. I fastened my seatbelt and got ready for landing.

time skip

Finally, I'm out of the security. I head out and try to find her. " where is she?" I say under my breath to myself. "YOORI!!" I hear a loud voice yell out my name then I see someone running up toward me with arms wide open ready to give me a hug. It's been so long since I've seen Nari. Nari is a VERY close cousin, we are always together when we have the chance to be. I hug her back. "It's been too long," I say yo her. "I know," she says back. "Shall we go?" She asked me. I nod my head as a response and we both started to head to the exit of the airport.

We make it to her car and Nari helps me put my stuff in her trunk. "Whew, finally, we're done," I say pretending to wipe some sweat off my forehead. She giggles and we both make it to our seats in the car. "Sun honey, you need to get a car," she says, "I do, but I can't make it drive here to come pick me up," I say to her sarcastically. We both giggle for a bit then it became a bit awkward with the silence. I try to ease the awkwardness by putting the radio on. It came up with Bigbang's Loser.

(bruh I love this song so much)

We both look at each other and smile know this is our favourite Bigbang song. We both start singing the melody of the song. "I'M A, LOSER!" Nari yells out as I laugh hardly from the way she was singing. As the song ends, we pull up into her driveway. "we're here!" she says. We step out the car and take out my bags from the back. we finally get inside with my things. "Yoori?!" I hear someone say. "Jae Oppa!" I yelled while running over to him with open arms. Jae is my older brother. I haven't seen him a while since he lives here in Korea too to help my family here with their business. "how's the company?" I ask him in English. "They want me to become CEO since uncles son already has another job which they think he should stay in," he replies. "That's amazing! w-why don't you look happy..?" I asked, still in English. "I won't be able to visit home as much anymore and you know I'm always there to celebrate anything, but this job might restrict me from doing so," he sighs sadly as he looks down. " that's fine, we just want what's best for you. If you think this job will bring you further in life, then go for it, it's not like we're magically going to disappear from your life, you will still visit time to time, it's not just going to be as often as now.

He puts a little smile on his face, understanding what I'm telling him "You're right, I'll take it," he says with slight happiness. "Yoori! come help me with your stuff and get it upstairs!" I hear Nari Noona yell from the stairs. "Coming!" I shout as I run to the stairs to help her.

Next Day

"I gotta go Noona and Oppa! bye! love you both!" yell out finishing my breakfast quickly, grabbing my bag and keys, then headed out the door. today is audition day for YG's new and upcoming girl group.

 today is audition day for YG's new and upcoming girl group

(Your outfit going to YG.)

When I finally reach the building, I entered and go to the front desk. "Excuse me, where are the auditions being held for the new girl group?" I asked the lady sitting behind the desk. "Oh it's just on the fourth floor then just ask any staff the same question," she says. I nod and say thank you and headed to the elevator. I saw another girl waiting for the elevator. I wonder if she's auditioning too. "Hi, are you auditioning for the new girl group too?" I ask trying to make conversation. "Yeah, is this your first time auditioning for something?" She asks. "Oh, just my second, the first was in the U.S for a commercial," I giggled. "Oh so you speak English?" She asks another question. "Yeah, do you?" I ask her. "Yeah but I have an accent," "ooh, can I hear it?" I ask, "maybe later," she replies. Just after she finishes her sentence, the elevator doors opened. We both enter as the doors close behind us. "So what's your name?" She asks me another question once more. "Oh, I'm Yoori," I say, "Nice to meet you...

My names Rosé,"