•🛫Airport🛬•

(^Sun's outfit 😁^)

The band was in the airport, back home from a trip to the U.S. They just finished going through security and were heading to the entrance to the front of the airport. Before Sun could be seen in the front of the airport, Yoongi and Namjoon were in front of her and she already heard screams. This slightly triggered Sun's anxiety, since she's not good being in large crowds. Normally there would be one or two of the boys by her side, but this time there were only her security guards by her side. This made her more worried since the boys would normally comfort her.

Sun's POV
As I made my way through the corridor to the front of the airport, I hear screams from fans outside. I make it out to where the paparazzi can see me and the ear killing screams entered my ears. I keep my head low so the fans can't see me being uncomfortable. My ears started to hurt a lot but I kept trying to fight through it as I push through the the crowd. I got this feeling in my stomach that I should turn around and check something, but that will just make me stay in this crowd for longer, so I just kept walking. Suddenly I started to feel my bodyguards on both sides starting to squish me. I noticed the fans were pushing onto them to get to me. I started having a mini panic attack cause I was scared on what was going to happen if the bodyguards couldn't push them back. "SUN PLEASE MARRY ME!" I hear then fall backwards due to someone pulling my hair. I didn't know what to do so I just stayed quoted while holding onto my hair. "Omg your so PRETTY!" "Date me please!" "What's your hair routine?!" I hear while people's hands were all over me. Please boys, notice me.

J-Hope's POV
"SUN PLEASE MARRY ME!" I hear a voice yell. I look to the front to see sun fall back for a split second. "Sun!" I yell rushing my pace to reach her. As I got closer I could hear the fans saying "OMG your so pretty!" And "Date me please!" I was secretly disgusted, but I can't show it. I push some people out the way but it wasn't enough. They would always find a way to get back to her. Soon enough some started clinging onto me. I look to in front of me to me that Namjoon and Yoongi were already outside. I look back and see that Jungkook and Jin just came out. "HYUNG! JUNGKOOK!" I yelled. I needed help...

Sun needed help.

Jin's POV
I just made my way to the front of the airport when all of a sudden I hear a familiar voice yell "HYUNG, JUNGKOOK!" I look around and see a massive mess. I saw all the bodyguards trying to push people back, then I see Hoseok pushing people off a pile while fans were all over him. I look back behind me since that's where Jungkook was to bring him with me then rushed to where Hoseok is.

Jungkook's POV
I got to the front of the airport when I see Jin hyung rush up to me, grab my arm and started to lightly jog. "Where are we going!?" I yelled out to him "just come!" I nod and follow him to see Hoseok hyung pulling off people from a human pile. "Hyung what happened!?" I yelled out so he can hear me over the yelling. "SUN!" He yells then it clicks. Me and Jin rush over and started helping Hobi rip off these people off Sun. "OML! JUNGKOOKIE TOUCHED MY SHOULDER!!" Gosh..

Sun's POV
"SUN!?" I hear a fant voice yell over the yelling "HYUNG!! OPPA!! HELP!!" I yell back, I wanted to get out this hell hope disparately. I was starting to get hard to breathe, and my arms and legs and sore from being stepped on. I need help.

No ones POV
as the 3 members fought off people off of Sun, time was running out, Sun is having trouble breathing and they know about her anxiety, how she can get attacks pretty easily. Eventually the boys were only on a couple of people before getting to Sun.

Jungkook's POV
I pulled off the final person and my heart dropped from the sight of Sun. "Sun.." I say under my breathe. I quickly help her sit up. She had huge bruises all up her arms and legs and little cuts and scratches. My heart broke to see her like this.

Jin's POV
I felt slightly guilty that I wasn't by her side today. If I was, this might've never happened. My little girl was in pain. She was stepped on, scratched, hit and dragged by these so called "fans". It hurt me to see her hurt by people who claim they support her.

No ones POV
Security finally came, pushing the crowd away from Sun. The boys help Sun get up and make her way to the car outside. Sun couldn't walk without help since she says someone stepped on her ankle. When they reach the car, the rest of the boys were shocked to see Sun all scratched up. "What happened!?" Jimin says. "Sun got mobbed" Hoseok says. They all looked shattered, sad that they couldn't protect their friend. Soon after, they were back at their dorms and the doctor came to help Sun wounds. "So you have a sprained ankle on your right foot and some cuts and bruises. Just wear this boot and rub this ointment onto your scars and I'm pretty sure you will be ok. If you need anything just ask" the doctor says while stepping out the dorm. Sun was still a little shaken up from what happened at the airport. Later that night all of them had a mini sleepover in the living room and watched movies and ate snacks to make Sun feel a bit better.

Word count: 1009
Finished: 30th of November 2019
Edited: 21st of January 2020
Edited: 3rd of May 2020

Authors note: sorry I haven't been posting lately. I was at camp for school for 4 days and was pretty tired when I came back. I hope you understand and see you and see you very shortly.