•🎤Your Mini Album🎤•

You always wanted to produce your own music and if you could, produce a mini album. One day bang pd called you to his office.

"Sun, how are you?" He asks you "I'm good thank you, why did you call me here?" You asked. "Well I know you always wanted to produce your own music and have a mini album, so would yo-" he got cut off because of your reaction. "OMG YES PLEASE!" You jump up saying. "Ok then, we will shoot your album cover very soon" he says "you can tell ya where to shoot, how you want it to look like, the name of your album and songs and everything else will be your ideas" he says "THANK YOU SO MUCH PD NIM" You says excitingly. You exit his office with a bright smile on your face.
____________________________________
your cover

You headed over to the place where you want to shoot it and started shooting. You took a few photos only to find the perfect one. They sent it to the office to edit it and finally finished it.

(Ya I know it's pretty bad 😂😂)____________________________________Your songs (and one cover)

____________________________________
Your songs (and one cover)

You composed your songs and your really proud of them..

(Pretend the group songs are your solos)
1. Kick it (originally by blackpink)
2. Dont know what to do (originally by blackpink)
3. Dionysus solo (originally by bts )
4. BBIBBI (originally by IU)
5. Twit (originally my hwasa)
6. Xanny (originally by Billie Eilish)
7. NASA (originally by Ariana Grande)
8. Taller than You - cover from Mamamoo
9. Soaked (originally by Bene)
10. Again and Again (originally by Lee Jin-Ah)
____________________________________
=================================
⁉️AUTHORS NOTE⁉️
Hello guys, I'm on school break right now so I might post more. Feel free to listen to these songs. Sorry for any errors and I'll se you very shortly.
💜-안녕💜
(Annyeong/bye)
-Author-T
=================================