15.0

HOSEOK POV

"I want to hold her, but I'm afraid she'll be uncomfortable with me since I have been so nervous to speak to her all day ...but she's so soft and..." I thought to myself, sighing before I heard the sheets shifting beside me. I turned in the bed, hovering my lips over her forehead and caressing her cheek with my the back of my hand while I watched her unconsciously move closer to me. A pure smile formed on my face before entangling my fingers in the long strands of her black hair, moving every lock that hid her tranquil face.

"I'm so nervous I don't know what to do with myself. Maybe if I take her to dinner I'll find the courage to...make a move," I thought before my eyes drifted to plush lips on her face."I don't want to take a page out of Jimin's book but now I know why he wakes up and randomly kisses you in the middle of the night. Your lips....are so plump and beautiful..." I whispered to myself, fighting the urge to kiss her.

"...H-Hobi. Stop watching me. I can't sleep with you looking at me." She groggily pouted causing me to snicker and lay my head down on my arm.

"I'm not watching you. You aren't THAT pretty." I said groggily, feeling small holes burning to the bottom of my chin.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY THAT HOSEOK! YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HER IS ALREADY ROCKY...."I screamed in my head while putting on an almost playful smile and looking down at her.

"Oh...Okay. Well..." She hesitated, grabbing the hem of her baggy pink t-shirt and turning over to the other side of the bed.

"Wait...Why did you turn?" I shakily said, interrupting her next sentence before scooting closer to her and grabbed her arm.

Spinning her to face me, I positioned my lips just a couple of inches from hers and looked down into her charming ocean colored eyes. I cleared my throat, washing away the feelings of nervousness running through my veins before deciding to let my grit fill me instead. Clenching my jaw in determination I closed my eyes preceding to run my lips over her rose-colored pillows, feeling as her body quiver under my touch. She succumbed to my kiss, allowing my hands to entangle themselves one again in her hair before pulling back from my embrace and hurriedly climbing off the bed. "What's wrong? I thought you wanted to-?" I questioned, trying to figure out why she was moving across the room, searching the floor.

Before I knew it she had picked up a pair of skinny jeans from the corner of the room and placed them on top of the lacey red boyshorts that had been keeping hidden underneath her baggy t-shirt.

"I want to make love to someone who actually loves me, not someone who has a complex because I saved them." She said stopping her search and staring at me.

"...and what makes you think I don't love you?" I snapped back at the woman just before she finished and looked up, revealing the gleam of slightly yellow eyes.

"You clearly don't love me the way I love you and it shows. We've been in Paris for a day not to mention the airplane ride, the countless other time we have spent alone together and you decided against showing the slightest bit of affection. You have barely spoken to me since we got here, but somehow sex always enters our conversations when we do talk. It's not that hard to tell that all you want from me is just sex." She said on the verge of tears, trying to shield the puffiness of her eyes with her hands.

"Isn't that all you want from us? You have three out of seven dicks already, what's one more ...? YOUR MAJESTY!" I snapped back, offended by her choice of words before quickly realizing what came from my mouth.

"I knew this was a mistake." She softly cried out, taking her hands from her face and showing me tears falling down her cheeks.

"What was a mistake? Saving me? MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST LET DESMA KILL ME! THEN I WOULDN'T STUCK WITH THE HORRIBLE FUCKING MEMORIES OF THE SCREAMING PEOPLE WHILE DESMA LET ME WATCH HIM BURN THEM ALL ALIVE OR THE DEATH OF A LITTLE GIRL ONLY TRYING TO HELP ME! IF I'M MISTAKE JUST DO WHAT SHOULD'VE BEEN DONE A WHILE AGO! END THIS!" I screamed, feeling the tears coming to my eyes before I ashamedly looked around the room, making note of the subtle hints of blue in the paint on the walls.