12.0

*AUTHORS NOTE

There isn't smut in this Chapter because I wanted to include more story line, but I promise you won't be disappointed next chapter*

HOSEOK POV

Reaching for her hand was the last thing I remember of my dream before I was awoken by my head hitting the car window. "How long has he been out Desma? The spell I gave you should have only put him out for a couple of hours." I heard the woman firmly question on the other end of the phone.

The man's eyes burned a hole into me while leaned across the seat, placing his head near my heart. "He's not dead Elle, so stop bitching at me. I did the incantation just as you performed it. He just smaller than our normal subjects so it might have caused him to go to sleep longer. He's still breathing that's all we need to worry about for the time being." I heard him say to the now silent partner.

"What are you going to tell Queen Han when the boy arrives barely able to walk to her?" She angrily bellowed on the other end of the phone. "If you are going to give him over to the Vampires, they can't know that anything is wrong with him or else they won't take him! YOU NEED TO FIX THIS DESMA!" She yelled clearly into the phone.

"IF YOU HAD COME ALONG LIKE YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO ELEVION NONE OF THIS WOULD BE HAPPENING! Now you let me worry about the vampires. Just make sure we have what we need to finish the job!" He spat back at her as she loudly sighed into the receiver. He growled into the phone and hurriedly ended the call before she could speak again.

A sigh of relief escaped his lips as he slouched deeper into the leather seat, letting his long black overcoat run off the edge. He brought his hands up to his face and groaned in his palms while he pushed the black strands from his face with his slender fingers. He leaned forward once again only this time bringing his face to mine and staring at my motionless body in curiosity.

"I know you're awake Hoseok."

The breathing in my chest sped up as a burst of low laughter erupted from his throat. "We have things to discuss. I need you to try and open your eyes." Desma's deep voice spoke out across from me as I released my hands and grabbed ahold of the seats.

"Why?" I asked groggily, making no attempt to move as the man blankly gawked at me.

"GET UP and open your fucking eyes!!" He demanded, prompting me to hurriedly push forward off the window as the feeling of unnecessary heaviness washed over my eyes.

"My eyes hurt. Do I have to?" I whined at the man hoping to strike a nerve of sympathy in his heart. "If the people I had you over to don't feel as though you are the healthy human I described to them, they will rip you to shreds. Does that answer your question?" He mocked, sitting back in his seat.

The intense burning rapidly grew within my eyes as I slowly began to disconnect from my eyelashes from my face. Opening one after the other, I began to wipe away the grogginess and leftover morning mucus that held them closed. "Look straight ahead," Desma commanded once more, snapping his fingers until I complied with his demand. My eyes focused on the slightly older man across the car as he crossed his legs and removed his jacket from his arms.

"Where am I?" I raspily breathed out before clearing my throat, trying not to let my body betray me and give away how scared I was of him.

"As you probably could tell, we are riding in a car Hoseok," Desma sarcastically growled as I listened to the leather on the seats adjacent to me, slightly shift underneath him.

"But where? Where are you taking me?" I spat back at him.

I could feel his eyes lingering on me while the growling deep in his throat got more vicious.