11.0

HOSEOK POV------

"Her lips, her soft beautiful skin, and the way the dimples in her cheeks grow bigger when she smiles," I thought to myself, closing my eyes as I felt her soft skin brush mine. I began to gently thrust myself inside of the woman clinging to my sweaty body with all of her strength while her grip dwindled down to my sides. "Her touch, her....." I moaned, throwing my head back, letting a sense of longing shoot through my nerves. The lustful thoughts of being with her took over my mind while the delicate flower underneath me  wrapped her trembling arms around my waist once more. 

With every snap of my hips, I envisioned her white hair encasing her body in a glowing cocoon. Her small moans tried to disguise her ragged breathing but with every breath, she took her chocolate nipples caressed the bare skin of my chest sending pleasure charged electricity down my spine. Concentrating on the steady indulgence of her body, that I had been more than willing to offer to her after a horrible day at the studio, became my sole focus before she pulled me down into her warm lips. 

I slipped my tongue into her delectable mouth, tasting the remnants of the strawberries we had been eating while we watched her favorite movie in the living room. She tangled her fingers in my hair and started to push my head deeper into hers,  deepening the salacious kiss. 

“Hobi…” She moaned into my lips before she broke the kiss. I felt her legs begin to shake against my back as I deepened my stokes into her, filling her completely. Her tightness clenched around my cock sending me into a  spiral of pleasure as my grip on reality slowly faded away. Her breathing hitched once again before she brought her hand down to my ass and began to squeeze. “I’m about to cum,” She moaningly whispered into my lips while she used her nails to leave long red scratches all the way up to my shoulders. 

“Baby, please not yet. I’m not even close.” I whimpered, feeling her walls clench again. She brought her small fingers up, letting them hover over my cheek, pulling me back to my broken reality as she began to stroke my face. I opened my eyes and looked down into the satin purple sheets of my bed trying to exaggerate my breathing as much as I could, forcing my climax to take hold of my body.  

“Jay…” She softly moaned against my forehead as I buried my face in her neck. Ignoring the sound of her voice I slowly brought my hands from under me and wrapped them around her neck. I pressed my body completely into hers, taking away her freedom of movement before I raised my head and looked into her soft blue eyes. The blank expression that stared back at me had shown an absolute look of innocence and purity that struck a fire in my heart. All the memories and the pain she was causing in our family quickly rushed back to me filling the void in my heart with malice. 

“Why won’t you leave us alone?” I groaned with tears starting to roll down my face. “Why do you keep popping in my mind like this? I don’t love you nor do I ever want to. Stay out of my head please! I’m begging you!.” I whispered to myself, feeling my hand get tighter and tighter around the small of her neck. “We just want to be happy!.” I mumbled up into the air, throwing my head back once again as the urge to go deeper and harder began to take over my body.

“FUCK YOU!” I moaned out while I drilled into her with everything I had. 

I felt the whimpers and the struggling underneath me while the tears rolled down my face. HOSEOK!!! YOU’RE HURTING ME!” She screamed out, hitting my chest with all the force she had in her small frame. I looked down once more into her face as the realization of who I was with quickly shot into my mind. Promptly falling off her, I grabbed and cradled her in my arms while she cried on my chest. 

“Baby, I’m so sorry!” I strained, raising her chin so she could look at me. 

“This is the second time this week Jay. You know I don’t like it rough like that, it really hurts. When you first asked me to be your girlfriend you were so romantic and sweet. You never used to do this before and it’s like you’ve changed into a completely different person. I don’t know who you are anymore.” She started, becoming smaller in my arms as she curled into a fetal position.