5.0

"I did as you asked," Nissin said as he walked into the suite and set a glass of water on the table.

"Thank you. Do you have any more of the flower?" I asked tucking my hair behind my ear. I traced the bite mark on my wrist as Nissin sat down beside me on the couch and scooted the water near me. "....I was thinking about what you said earlier, and after tonight maybe it's best that I don't meet them" I whispered making him turn my head with two of his fingers and look at me with furrowed brows.

"What happened Lux?" He questioned in a serious tone before he brought his face closer to mine and sniffed the sweet essence I had been giving off. "Have you had sex with one of them?" He asked as he brought his face close to mine, showing off his now gold-colored eyes.

"There's no reason to be upset Nissin, it was only in a dream, and it's not like I didn't erase the memories of me," I said getting up from my post on the couch and hobbling over to the middle of the room near the bed.

"We can't keep erasing their time like this, even if it was just a dream. It's going to mess with their minds seriously. The next time you need to tell them the truth or at least part of it and leave it that way. We can't keep going on like this, Lux. Anyway, how is your leg?" He asked as he followed me over to the bed and lifted my nightgown.

Revealing the large bite like puncture wounds in my legs as he picked me up and placed me on the bed. Laying me on my side as he reached over to the dresser and grabbed a bowl of herbal medicine, applying it to my wounds. "There's something you need to know." he softly said as he massaged the concoction into my leg. "That photographer was here snooping around somewhere. I could smell him, but I couldn't see him, and I even put Sunny and Faya on high alert just in case they came across him, but they reported nothing when I went back to them at the end of the night. I can't smell him anymore so hopefully, he's gone, but his presence here worries me."

"Why would a human worry you Nissin?" I winced at the pain in my leg as it worsened with every massage of my tissue.

"He knows our faces and that we are following them."

"How does he know something that he couldn't possibly understand?" I scoffed as tears started to roll down my face at the burning pain in my leg.

"He doesn't have to understand what our purpose is to tell them lies my queen. For all, he knows we are a bunch of crazy hacks following around his client and making them uncomfortable." He remarked, causing me to think about the man's motives cautiously. "So I think it'll be a good idea to out ourselves to those boys before he does." He said, moving the cover from underneath my body and placing it over me.

Where are the girls?" I said, changing the subject.

Nissin rolled his eyes at my attempt and clenched his jaw. "I've sent Sunny to London and Paris with the boys, and Faya is helping the staff clean the club. Before I could attempt to protest, Nissin lowly growled at me, causing me to forget everything I was going to say. "You aren't strong enough to heal properly, and my wolves are reporting Kasai stalking our nightclubs looking for you so until we leave, you need to stay in this room. Stop being stubborn."

"Leave?" I questioned as I slid my dress down over my leg.

I bought a house for us in Seoul that I think you will love it, but it won't be ready for a couple of days. The medicine I just gave you is going to put you to sleep so you can rest and gather your strength. I'll see you in a couple of days." He half-smiled before heading to the door and looking back at me. "Oh and if you get uncomfortable and decide to change just make sure you aren't so loud this time okay?" He snickered, causing me to laugh with him as he started to walk before something on the other side of the room caught his eye. "Oh, what the hell? Why is this window open?" He said, entering back into the doorway and walking back across the room, closing the window.