Scene 01- 'new' faces and blonde projects

Start from the beginning

We work in silence and when the bell rings we bring the potion to Snape, he marks it and we go to the Great Hall. 

"So how was Defense?," he asks and puts his books inside his bag. 

"The strangest lesson we ever had and that included the lessons of Moody last year," I shove past some third years. 

"Is Professor Umbridge that bad?," he stops and lets some girls walk by, they grin at him. 

"I wouldn't say bad, but I'm not sure if reading a book is the answer, especially for this subject," I look at him: "And the Gryffindors don't really help with their arguing. In the end we will all end up with too much homework or some shit." 

He shakes his head: "I get what you mean. In Transformation last year, McGonagall gave us every lesson additional homework, because some couldn't behave and with some I mean this Weasley and Jordan boy." 

We step inside the Hall and sit down.

"What subject do you have next?," he takes out his time table. 

I put mine out too: "Charms, you?" 

"Care of Magical Creatures," he grabs some food. 

"Still don't get why you took this class." 

"I need my score. Since I failed Charms I needed something else and Care of Magical Creatures is still better than Divination." 

I just nod and start to eat. 

"Well Hagrid isn't here so you actually have the chance on a good lesson," I say and he grins. 

Then some friends of him sit down and they start to talk. I finish and stand up and go outside for a break. I sit down next to a tree and read a book.

---

*George's Prov*

New school year and we just do it for Mum. That's basically the only reason why we are here. We have different plans. Better plans. We even talked with Mungundus about it and he thinks it will work out. We got the money from Harry and we believe in our skills. At least sometimes.

Anyways, this school year could provide a good opportunity to show others our products, get them curious, have a basis. Fred sees it this way. This year is more or less just for fun. We both hope, that this Umbridge won't cross our plans.

"So as you see," Fred says to Ginny as we walk down the stairs to Charms. 

"We believe we found a good flavor and," I say. 

"You are the first one to taste them," Fred shows one to Ginny. 

"No thank you," Ginny says: "I have to go to my lesson and would love to do that without a bigger tongue, nose or bigger growing mouth when I say a word." 

"Hey the last one is actually a good idea, put that on the list George!," Fred says and puts the sweets away. 

"Already did it," I smile at him. 

"When you make money from them, I want my part for the idea," Ginny says. 

"Woah woah, we are your brothers aren't we?," we both say. 

"Doesn't change the fact that it was my idea. I have to go now, see you later," with that she walks another direction.

"Maybe we could ask Flitwick if there is a charm that could do it," Fred asks. 

"Maybe we have a chance that-," I start. 

"Oh no," Fred stops: "We have Charms also with Slytherin? I thought Ravenclaw?"