Ch. 13: Lets go

This chapter will be short and I'm sorry about that, but as soon as I get the concept of the next chapter it will be out. Also sorry for the really slow update, I'll try to get the next chapter out soon as I possibly can.
~stay safe everyone❤️
{<>}{<>}{<>}{<>}{<>}{<>}{<>}

The twins didn't say much as we pack for the three day trip to my old pack. Anthony and a few other pack guards are coming with us to make sure everything goes smoothly with my old pack.

I pack all of my necessities for the next week at most and made sure the twins had all their necessities too.

"Maybe they are having second thoughts about the baby, we also need to tell them about what Brooklyn told us," Aria told me, I nodded in agreement with her.

We can tell them on the way there, Tony and the others are taking a separate car us and the twins. I replied back to her.

"The others are ready," Christopher told us as he put his phone away after checking it. "Everything pack?"

"Yes, everything that we need is all packed up," I told them as I grabbed my backpack, leaving the suitcase for the two males.

We reach the cars 5 minutes later Anthony, Sapphire, and Ulrica stood by the cars talking. "They finally arrive," Anthony said sarcasm laced in his voice.

"Sarcasm doesn't suit you well Tony," Nick said as he and Chris put our bags in the back of the car. "And no one told you to stand outside by the cars for the past hour."

"Both of you shut it," Ulrica said as Sapphire sighed next to her, "what did the doctor say?"

"I'm good to travel to get Liv," I smiled at them and giving the twins the 'don't tell them yet' they nodded then we all got into our SUV.

"Will tell them when we get home with eros," I nodded in agreement as I buckled my seat belt. Chris started the SUV and buckled up along with his brother. "I don't want to make them angry at us before they can see our eros, Rocco and Rich our excited to meet her."

"I agree with you," I told her as both SUVs pulled out of the driveway. (Rocco and Rich are Chris and Nicks wolves, Rocco is Chris's and Rich is Nick's wolf.)

  {<>}{<>}{<>}{<>}{<>}{<>}{<>}{<>}
Things are going to get filled with drama, love, and anger. Get ready, and I'll update this time within the month. (Not 7) ❤️❤️❤️
{P.S.- I need to know if I should make their baby a girl or a boy? Comment what you would like to see}