Ch. 4: Oliver James

Oliver James the Gamma of Ash Creek.

            <<<<<<<<•>>>>>>>>
Oliver's POV.

"Pete I'm going out."

"Where?" I hear my mate ask from our bed, it was 1 in the morning, I don't blame him for asking.

"Sapphire called me, said there was a rogue female on the outskirts of the pack land," I said as I finished putting on my shoes then slipping on a shirt.

He sat up more in the bed so that he was on his elbows looking at me. "How come they didn't just take her to the cells?" He asked me, sleep still in his voice.

"Don't know love," I said before kissing him on the head. "Go back to sleep, I'll be back before you wake," I said before jogging out of our bedroom and apartment.

I headed down the stairs, meeting up with the head warrior Sapphire. She nodded at me as I grower closers to her. "Morning Oliver," She said as we headed out of the packhouse.

"Why did you have to drag me out of bed, where I was peacefully sleeping with my mate?" I asked the blonde woman next to me.

"Your want to see this." Is all she said, I rolled my eyes. We walk out of the packhouse.

"Well, where is the rogue?"

"Follow me," Sapphire said before she heads towards the medical station.

Once we made it into the medical station, she led me to a room in the back. On the bed laid a girl, looked no younger than 18. She had black hair and pale skin. "Who is she?" I asked Sapphire.

"Don't know," the woman shrugs her shoulders. "Put a picture out to all the surround packs, see if anyone can put a name to Snow White."

I looked at her, "Snow White?"

"Yea, black hair and pale skin...Snow White." She said looking proud, I hummed at that.

"Put someone in here for when she wakes up-" I turned the brown-eyed woman, "-and please don't call her Snow White."

"Fine," She said as we started out of the door. "I'll get Hank over here, I'm sure he can handle the teen."

"Good and call me when she does wake up, but not before daylight Blue," I said as I walked away from where she stops outside of the room's door.

She chuckled. I rolled my eyes as I started back towards mine and Peter's apartment.

I made it back in a couple of minutes. I undressed down to my boxers and climbed into bed behind my mate pulling him wrapping an arm around his waist, pulling him close and kissed his temple. I fell back to sleep a few seconds later.

(5 and half hours later)

"Oliver!" Someone yelled as I heard a loud bang at the apartment door. I jumped up and rushed to the front door, pulling it open and growling at the man.

"What!" I yelled at the man, who happened to be one of the Alphas.

"What's got you crawled up your ass?" Dominick asked as I heard someone come out of the bedroom.

"Dominick, what crawled up your ass?" Peter asked as he walked towards the bathroom. "Oh wait, your ego." He said flatly then walked into the bathroom, slamming the door,

I let Dominick in, "Blue called me at one in the morning saying they found a female rogue on the outskirts of the border."

"Fun." He said, "but anyway, Tony went with Chris to see an alpha up in New York." He smiled and I sighed. "Don't be like that Oliver."

"What something to eat, since you woke us up at-" Peter said as he came out of the bathroom and looked at the clock "-6:30 in the morning."

"Nah already eat," Nick said as he took a seat on the couch.

"I'm getting dressed," I said as I moved towards the bedroom.

"Ollie want something?" Peter asked me, I nodded my head to him as I close the bedroom door.

I went to the and grabbed and put on a pair of pants and a loosely fitted v neck and put on my running shoes. I headed back out into the living room where I had left Nick since Peter was already cooking breakfast.

"Why did you even wake me and Peter up?" I asked him as I sat next to him on the couch, he had already turned on the TV in the room. "You watch the news at this time in the morning?"

"Because I was bored and yes."  He answered both questions in one go.

"Gamma the rogue is awake and not pleased." A warrior said over the mind link.

"The rogues awake," I told Nick he nodded as we stood. "I'll be back in a minute babe," I called out to my mate as I and Nick headed out of the apartment.

"Okay baby, be safe." He called back before I closed the door.

I and Nick rush down the stairs and out of the packhouse, I was leading the way to the medical station where the rogue was.

Once we enter medical we rushed to the room, we could hear the girl screaming and doctors yelling also. Probably trying to clam the teen down.

As soon as we enter, the room grows quiet.

"Mate" was the only sound in the room.

<<<<<<<<•>>>>>>>>