Ch. 11: Sorry?

Third-person POV.
{<>}{<>}{<>}{<>}{<>}{<>}

Adeline was wide-eyed and scared out of her mind as the doctor rushed around her, her mates were pushed out of the room by the gamma and beta.

For the next 2 hours, they ran every test know to man and did not let anyone besides her doctors into the room.
{2 hours later}

"Adeline," Christopher said as he and the rest of their friends came into the room.

"Chris, Nick," Adeline said as they came into the room. Adeline embraces each of them in a tight hug, as the prophecy replayed over and over in the back of her mind. She didn't want to lose any of them, not after what happened that sent her into heat. "I'm so so sorry."

"Why are you sorry?" Dominick asked as he took a seat on the left side of her hospital bed and Christopher took a seat on the right side.

"That I left you both for so long."

"Adeline it's okay. We're not mad, we're just happy that you are healthy and okay." Christopher said with Dominick nodding his head in agreement with his brother. Adeline nodded though tears still started coming down her cheeks, the brothers moved to lay down on both side of her and they wrapped their arms around her.

Oliver's phone dinged, checking it he then whispered something to Anthony who nodded and whispered back. They did that for a bit till Anthony got up the nerve to tell the Alphas and Luna what they had been talking about. "We found her."

"Where is she?" Christopher asked still not moving from where he and his brother were with their mate.

"Northern Arkansas territory," Oliver piped up and Anthony sent him a glare from the corner of his eye. "We can leave whenever you're ready Alphas."

"We will leave in a week or as soon as Adeline is given the okay to travel," Dominick informed the two men.

"Yes, Alphas." was the response from Gamma and Beta. Anthony and Oliver left soon after, Oliver needing to get back to Peter and Anthony need to start training.

"Who were you guys talking about?" Adeline asked her mates a few minutes after the others left.

"We found Olivia." Christopher informer the dark-haired woman.

"And as soon as you are given the good ahead to travel we are taking you to go get her," Dominick finished off for his brother.

"Oh, my goddess!" Adeline exclaimed in excitement, "Thank you both so extremely much!"

"Your welcome Adeline," both of the twins answer and took turns with giving her a sweet kiss on the lips. "We love you."

"I love you guys too," she told them both and returned their kisses with one of her own.
{<>}{<>}{<>}{<>}{<>}{<>}{<>}
They aren't too many chapters left till Olivia comes back...how are the twins really going to react once they find out everything that Adeline is keeping hidden?

Like ❤️
Comment 💭
Share ➡️