Ch. 7: Explanation time

Mark Hale, Charlotte's mate, and husband.
                 <<<<<<<<•>>>>>>>>
It's been 2 weeks since Christopher and Dominick had gotten me out of the cells. I've gotten to know them since then along with their sister. I haven't been out of the twin's apartment since I had been brought up there. Chris and Nick stay up there with me unless they have a meeting or they go on patrol. Charlotte had gone to the store and had gotten me some clothes and a pair of shoes.

Chris and Nick have left two hours ago, they had a meeting with their beta and gamma. Charlotte was coming up to stay with me while they were gone. I was cleaning in the kitchen when I heard someone come in. "In the kitchen," I called out since I thought it was Charlotte.

"Addy what are you doing?" Charlotte asked me as she came into the kitchen her mate close behind.

"Cleaning," I said as I finished wiping the counter down since I arrived here I have cooked lunch and dinner for the twins and Charlotte if she was there when the twins were doing something in their office of gone I would clean. It helped me keep my mind off of my problems and Olivia. I missed my daughter.

"Why is she cleaning?" I heard Charlotte's mate say, he was the Alpha of a close-by pack called Red River.

"Yea she does that when my brothers are gone," Charlotte told him, he nodded his head before him and Charlotte took a seat at the table.

I took a seat in front of them once I had put the cleaning supplies up. I've only seen Charlotte's mate, Mark.

"So?" The blonde woman asked.

"No," I told her, I knew what she was talking about. If I and the twins have done 'anything' dirty, yet. "Why do you always ask that Lotte?" I asked her.

"They're my brothers, I guess." She shrugged her shoulders, with a shy smile on her face.

"She's nosey," Mark said bluntly and I chuckled at him.

"Yea and you're a rude ass man." Charlotte sassed back at her mate. I shook my head at the two love birds.

"Do you all want anything to eat?" I asked as I moved to the fridge.

"Sure," they both said and I nodded.

I looked over at the clock it read 12:30 in the afternoon, the twins should be coming up soon to eat. "How about grilled cheese and tomato soup?" I asked two other adults, I got two nods as an answer.

<<<<<<<<•>>>>>>>>
Dominick POV.

Chris and I were still in the office downstairs with Anthony and Oliver. We had come down here at 10 it was now 12:30. It seemed like this meeting was trailing on and on and on.

Adeline is probably already fixing lunch. Chris mind linked me, I nodded my head at him.

We should head up soon, I told him.

By soon you mean now, don't you?

Yep little brother, I smiled at him and he rolled his eyes.

Your 10 minutes older than me.

"Sorry to cut this short boys," Charlotte said as she enters the office, we all turned to look at the blonde.

"Your mate wants you up in the apartment, lunch is ready." She told me and Chris, the other two men looked back at her us.

"You all found your mate?" Anthony asked us.

"Yea a few weeks back," Chris said as we both went to stand up.

"Can we meet them?" Anthony asked. I looked at Chris and he looked at me.

"We'll see if she wants to meet you all," I said as I and my brother walk to where his sister stood. "Get Blue, Peter, and Rica also."

There was a single ok from one of the two men as me, Charlotte, and Christopher walked out of the office and head up to the apartment.

<<<<<<<<•>>>>>>>>
Adeline POV.

I had sent Charlotte down to get Chris and Nick since lunch was done, I stayed upstairs in the apartment with Mark.

"So Adeline have the twins been treating you good?" Mark asked me as we set the table for lunch.

"They have been treating me well since I came here." I smiled at him, I filled the bowls up with tomato soup and handed them over to the Alpha.

"I'm glad about that," he said as he finished with the table. I grabbed five glasses and filled them with ice and soda.

"I have to tell them something tonight and I hope, really hope that it doesn't do anything to...us," I said shyly to the white-haired man.

"What do you have to tell us, Adeline?" I turned to look at the kitchen entrance, to see my two mates and their sister.

"Why don't we eat first," I said as I turned back around and took two glasses to the table than I went back to grab the other three.

"Adeline?" Chris questioned me as everyone took a set at the table.

"I'll tell you guys after we eat," I told them, they took my answer.

They'll bring it back up again after Charlotte and Mark leave. Aria told me and I knew they would.

<<<<<<<<•>>>>>>>>>