Ch. 3: I'm sorry.

Once we reached the packhouse I have seen my dad, Alpha Kane, and Adam in the front yard. Olivia wriggled out of my arms and ran to my dad, I followed behind her slower.

"Adeline," Alpha Kane said as I stop in front of the three men.

"Alpha," I said as I took Olivia back from my father. I caught my dad's eyes and the look showed that whatever was going to happen would not be good. I bowed my head in a sign of respect towards Alpha Kane.

"I've heard from my son that you found you mate today, in him." Alpha Kane said as he took a step towards me, he smiled at my daughter. "Give your child over to Beta John." Alpha Kane said in his Alpha command voice and a smile on his face.

My dad took my daughter back from me, I put a small kiss on her head. "Your child will stay with your father."I went to protest, but Alpha Kane shushed me. "She will be treated like the grandchild of beta and no harm will come to her," he stated.

"My son wishes that you will not stay in this territory so that you will not interfere with his future plans." The Alpha told me as it felt like my heart was getting ripped out as the next words came out of his mouth. "I, Alpha Kane Black of Moon-Valley hear by expelling you, daughter of Beta John Carter, Adeline Carter from Moon-Valley pack."

I bit my lip to hold back the pained screams and cries as I felt all the pack links break off. I looked over to the beta, he had my daughter's head turn towards the packhouse. "Bye my little peanut, mommy loves you so much..." I mumbled before I turned tail and blotted towards the woods shifting as I ran.

It's okay puella, father is looking after eros Aria said trying to help me relax.
(puella-child, girl, and eros- peanut. Both in Latin)

I know Aria. It's just...she's are baby... I said in a small voice.

We will get eros back... Aria trilled off, sounding determined and ready to fight to get Olivia back. I nodded my head, I soon crossed the border and entered into free territory.

(3 days later)

From there I had run for it seamed like days stopping when I had to and catching a wild game when I did stop. I had shifted back into my human form and lucky I had found a pair of clothes hidden in a tree.

I was a sleep when I heard a snapping of a branch. I jumped up at the sound and I scanned the area where I had made a small camp. I saw three pairs of yellow glowing eyes in the dark woods.

Are we on a pack territory? I asked Aria, she shook her head.

If so then I can't smell any other wolfs. She said as she took over, and I let her.

Our eyes glowed a violet color as they locked on the wolves in front of us. They growled out a warning to stand down, I growled back my own form of a warning. I ain't going down without a fight.

They took a step out from the darkness that the huge trees gave them, RUN! I yelled at Aria.

She took off, bolting in the direction that the wolves had been facing, behind our camp. The wolves were right on our tail.

Aria jumped, dunked, turned left and right and the three massive wolves were still behind us. Aria seen a low tree branch and she grabbed it, pulling us up into the tall tree. She started climbing, stopping only when we were high enough.

Then the stupid wolves shifted back into the human forms and started climbing the tree after putting on a pair of shorts. Aria started to jump from tree to tree trying to a Veda the wolves.

Then she made a bad jump and fell from a good distance up in a tall oak tree, landing on the ground up a thud.

Then everything went black for Adeline.
<<<<<<<<•>>>>>>>>
Sorry, this chapter was so short.