Ch. 6: Chris and Nick

Charlotte Hale, the twins' sister.
             <<<<<<<<<•>>>>>>>>>
It's been a few days since my mate throws me into the cells, I've gotten feed once a day since I arrived.

Someone's coming, Aria said as she came back from the shadows of my mind. I sat up more against the wall as the door opened.

"The Alphas." I heard someone whispered, his voice sounding like he hasn't spoken in months.

The man at the deck sat straight as a pair of twins and a woman walked into the room. The left twin looked around before his eyes landed on me, he pointed in my direction saying, "Her Chris." The two walk down the hall until they stood in front of my cell.

"Name." The one on the right said I believed was Chris.

"Adeline...Anderson" I stated to him, using my mother's last name, the women who had walked in with them had short blonde hair came over to the twins and her light blue eyes landed on me, she scoffed at me and rolled her eyes.

She is extremely rude. Aria said.

"Blue." The one on the right said he smelled like Nick. I took that moment to take in Chris's smell, Forest, and flowers.

"My name is Christopher Reed and-" Chris point towards man next to him, "-he's Dominick Reed."

"We are the Alpha Kings and Alphas of Ash Creek," Nick said.

"I'm Charlotte Hale, their sister, and Luna of Red River." The blonde woman said.

"So...you going to reject me now?" I asked the twins, paying no mind to their sister.

"No." Is all the said as they took out a key and unlocked my door, "don't run and will tell you what we will be doing."

I stood up as the door opened and Nick walked in, taking my hand in his, once I took a few steps I quickly realized that my legs were too weak from the days I didn't stand or really eat and I almost fall. Thankful Dominick was there to catch me before I could hit my head. He helps me stand up straight, putting an arm around my waist, still holding my hand with his other hand free hand.

Once I was out of the cell Chris took me from his brother and picked me up, an arm under my knees, and under my back, I wrapped my arms around his neck. Nick walked next to his brother as their sister led the way out of cells.

Once outside I closed my eyes as the bright sun burned them. I opened them shortly after I had adjusted to the bright light, I noticed that we were heading back to the medical area.

We've spent a lot of time there since our arrival here. Aria said, tilting her wolffish head to the side.

Once we made it there a nurse showed us into a room. Charlotte was still there, much to my dismay, as the nurse left the room. Chris laid me down on the bed, the room was different than the one that I had woke up in. The rooms' walls were colored forest green, baby blue trimming, and wooden 4 chairs against the wall in front of the bed, the bed had blue covers on it with white sheets.

"How about some questions?" Dominick asked as he took a seat next to his sister, Christopher took a seat next to him.

"Okay," I spoke softly.

"How old are you?" Christopher asked.

"18," I said.

"What happened to get you kicked out of your old pack?" Dominick asked.

"My...ex-mate rejected me for my stepsister and he was going to be the next Alpha so he didn't want me to interfere with his future plans, had his dad kick me out," I told them as I looked at my hands, finding them more interesting than looking at the three people in front of me.

"She ain't fit to be a Luna anyways guys," Charlotte mumbled to her brothers and I tightened my hands into a fist at her words.

Deep breath pulla, Aria spoke calmly. I inhaled through my nose and exhaled through my mouth a few times.

"If you have nothing good to say then just get out Charlotte," Nick growled out, Charlotte promptly shut up after that.

"How long were you two together?" Chris asked.

"Never." Is all I said as I looked up at them, I could feel my eyes start to water. I've only known that they were my mates for less a few hours, Nick a few days, I couldn't lose them.

The twins nodded, but before they could say anything else the door opened and a female doctor came into the room.

"Alphas and Mrs. Hale." The Doctor bowed to the twins. She turned to me and smiled before she walked over to the side of the bed, "I'm doctor Jones."

"Hi," I said as I let my eyes fall back down to my hands.

She did a normal exam and ran a few tests, Chris and Nick took me as Charlotte left. The two Alphas took me to the packhouse, as we enter the house Nick had his hand on my lower back and we went to the kitchen.

"What do you want Adeline?" Christopher asked me as Dominick sat me at the small table that was in the kitchen, before joining his brother at the stove.

I thought about it for a moment before saying, "Grilled cheese." Chris nodded, him and Nick started on fixing the food. They finished about 10 minutes later and took the other two seats at the table, the sat down a plate in front of me along with a glass of...milk?

"I can't drink that," I said as I pointed towards the white liquid in my glass.

"Why not?" Nick asked.

"I'm not aloud." Is all I said. The two men eyed each other.

"Here you are allowed to," Nick told me and I nodded back before taking a drink of the thick, cold liquid. It tasted sweet, I smiled back at them as I put the glass back down.

"It tastes good?" Chris asked and I nodded. "Good," he said, him and his brother started eating shortly after that.

We eat in salience, them asking questions every once in a while, I answered every one that I could. After we eat they took me up to their apartment on the top floor and showed me into a room, telling me to take a nap and if I  needed them they will be in their office down the hall. I nodded to them before they left and I took a nap on the soft bed.

<<<<<<<<•>>>>>>>>>