Stay Away From Me, Mr Stalker (Part 1- Biggest Party Of The Year)

Hey! This is my first story on Wattpad, but definitely not my first story! :P

Read the blurb to know the plot and see if you like it. Since it's the holidays right now, I can probably finish the whole novel if you guys like it. Please comment, fan or vote if you like this story. :)

Enjoy your day~

**************************************************************************************************************

Part 1

“You look beautiful tonight.” Luke whispered, tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

I smiled, knowing I had been right when I picked out the perfect outfit for this party. It was the biggest party of the year, hosted by my best friend Sydney Jones, the most popular girl in the school. She wasn’t a bit mean, if that’s the first word that pops into your mind when I mention popular.

 Well, she can be a bit whiny or bossy, but everyone has flaws and it’s your friends that keep you in line. I needed Sydney and she needed me. We had spent the whole day trying on different outfits, styling each other’s hair until the party started. We decided I should go with a knee-length turquoise dress that clung to all the right areas, the matching aqua high heels with straps, a silver heart-shaped locket and my hair curled into the chocolate brown ringlets that flowed flawlessly down my back. Sydney had to be the centre of attention, sporting a short pink dress with her strawberry-blonde hair straightened and glistening.

We danced, with my head on his shoulders. The music was great; Sydney had hired a professional DJ to play at her party. Her parents were out on vacation and promised her she could have a party, with strict rules of course. Mrs and Mr Jones were reasonably protective of Sydney, but when it came to parties and gatherings.

“Hey babe… Having fun? Oh hey, Luke.” Sydney droned in my ear, in her hand a bottle of beer.

“Oh god, Sydney. You shouldn’t be drinking! You were in such a mess last time.” I reminded her, snatching the bottle away from her grasp.

“I can’t do whatever the hell I want! It’s my party.” Sydney growled, grabbing the bottle back.

Unfortunately, in her state of being, she whacked the glass bottle out of my hand and it smashed against the tiled floor. Alcohol gushed out of the shattered glass, onto the floor. The music stopped, and people stared.

“Look what you did, Alice. You suck…” She giggled, pushing me into a wall.

“Sydney, you have to clean up yourself. You’re totally wasted.” I hissed, grabbing her arm.

She yanked it away from my hold and lifted her arm. For a horrible minute, I thought she was going to slap me. Then she dropped it and ran upstairs, stumbling a bit. I was about to follow her when Luke held me away.

“I think I should talk to her, Alice. She’s not being herself right now.” Luke advised me.

I nodded. That would be safer, I guess. But the sick feeling in my stomach warned me that this was more than just the work of alcohol…