One

Diamond Smith                                           One                                  Manhattan, NY

  Diamond Smith
                                          One
                                 Manhattan, NY

The alarm clock ring again for the third time in a row, I rolled over and shut it off. I open my eyes and sat up, ugh why can't I just have chill day. Nope knowing Jayda and Katrina they going to be calling my phone asking where I'm at.

I got up from the bed and fixed my bed and freshen up and walked in the bathroom to fix myself up.

Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself I'm Diamonté Smith I'm 24 years old, I have 5 siblings name Deyjah, David, Diane, Derek and Devin. I know why all those D's well my parents names are Diamond and David and they wanted to keep the cycle I guess. I'm the youngest though all my other siblings are older and living their own life.

I own a clothing store with my two best friends Jayda and Katrina our store call LavishDime. It been open for 3 years now and we stay busy.

I finish my shower and brush my teeth and looked through my closet what I'm going to through on tonight.

It's summer over here in New York so it's hot so I decided to look cute but still look comfortable.

I grabbed my car keys and phone and everything else I need and begin driving to my store

On my way there I jam to Chris Brown F.A.M.E album, that's one of my fav albums of him other than X.

I finally got there and it says close but I know the girls in here eating and setting things up. I walked in and walked up stairs where our office are. I walked in Katrina office and they both were in their eating breakfast sandwiches.

"I hope y'all bitches got me one", I said and looked in the bag and it was one for me.

"Of course love", Jayda said and I bite down on my sandwich.