Twenty Three

Diamonté Brown Twenty ThreeTarzana, CA

Diamonté Brown
Twenty Three
Tarzana, CA

"Hey guys I'm Diamonté Brown", "And I'm Chris Brown aka C Breezy the greatest to ever do it", Chris said and I looked over to him and smiled.

"And this is the GQ couple quiz", we both said to the camera.

"So I have these cards with questions for you to see if you know me well, are you going to pass baby", I said and looked at him.

He made a face like girl bye, "Hell yeah I'm going to pass I know you from the back of my hand", he said and smirked.

"Y'all heard that he said he knows me well so let's see, Question one is whats my favorite color",I said and I stared at him.

"You be switching it but right now your favorite color is emerald green my birthstone", he said and I smiled.

"Oouuu baby you get 5 points but next questions is what is my parents name", I said and he rubbed his hands.

"Well I called them ma dukes and pops but it's Diamond and David", he said and I nodded my head.

"That's 2 points baby so what's my favorite movie of all times", I said and sat up from the chair.

"Man it's Poetic Justice, she watches it all the time, she knows all the words and shit", he said and I clapped.

"Five points baby you doing good but this one is going to be hard....what was the last book I read", I said and I looked at him.

"I know author but not the tittle it was Adam Silvera book","Yes it's him I read his book They Both Die At The End, that book was so good had me all emotional", I said put the card down and did the fake cry.

"You so dramatic, ya'll she is so dramatic- man the other day we went out to eat and we were eating but my food had different shit on my plate than hers so she notice that and starting eating my food so I noticed she was and I told her to stop her ass started crying so I let eat some of my food she started smiling cause she know she had got her way", he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay next question if I can eat any food for the rest of my life what would it be", "it would be seafood or tacos", he said and we did our handshake and kiss.

"My boy knows me y'all he knows me so well", I said and he laughed at me.

"You know me so well bae, but next question is who is my two favorite artist other than you", I said I drunk some my water.