Six

Diamonté Smith SixCompton, California

Diamonté Smith
Six
Compton, California

"Okay see you later mom, lunch was good I gotta go meet up with the girls", I said and I walked out my mom house.

I walked out and out my shades back on, I came over to my mom house about the situation and she made me some lunch.

While I walked out I see how my parents was getting new neighbors, my parents live in the nice part of Compton now in a gated community.

My siblings and I helped getting them here, I walked to my car about to get in.

"Diamonté?", someone said and I turned around and I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Lawrence how you been, look at you", I said smiling while looking at him

"No look at you girl, glowing I see you got them braces out", he said and I smiled.

"I see you moving next to my parents, what brings you back here in Compton.

"Well my company just move over here, so I purchase me that beautiful home", he said and I lean against my car.

"That's good, so any special lady in your life", "no I was actually waiting for a special girl to come back in my life", he said and then he looked me.

I know he was talking about me because before he left to go to college in Atlanta we dated for 4 years.

Ending our relationship was bad on my side cause I really loved him, but I wanted him to go start his career.

He grabbed my chin and he kiss me and I kiss him back.

I pulled away and I hold on his hand, "I'm sorry but I'm am in a relationship Lawrence", I said and he looked away.

"I should've known but here is number call me so we can do stuff", he said and kiss my forehead and gave me piece of paper with his number on it.