Seventeen

Chris BrownSeventeenTarzana, California

Chris Brown
Seventeen
Tarzana, California

Everyone was here at Dime house for thanksgiving, all the men was in her living room watching the game while the ladies was in the kitchen.

I was in the backyard with her pops and her brother David. Her dad was deep frying one of the turkeys.

"Chris I know I never told you this but thank you for making my baby girl happy, thank you for treating her right, keep doing what you doing man", her pops said and I nodded my head.

"You welcome but the keeps me happy as well and keep me going", I said and he sat down on the chair.

"So I heard the wedding is where I'm from what made y'all want to do it Jamaica", "well my baby really want your mother and your siblings to come but she knows your mom won't even step a foot over here so we going over there", I said and he nodded his head.

"Chris come here I need you grabbed something for", Dime peaked her head out.

"I'll be back, what you need mamas", I said and followed her inside.

She was wearing her robe so she must be about to take a shower. Good so that means food almost done so I can take my shower and change.

"It's upstairs I believe I saw a spider when I tried to get my outfit out the walk in closet", she said and we walked upstairs.

She pointed to the closet and I looked and I didn't see shit, "Dime I don't see shit there is no damn spider", I said and turned around and she was taking off her robe and she was just wearing my favorite lingerie set.

"I lied about the spider I just needed you to come upstairs to fulfill my needs", "shit Dime my needs to be fulfilled", I said while making sure the door was locked and then I pulled her in and we begin kissing.

I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me and I lay her on the bed while I got on top of her.

She pulled my shirt off in between kisses, she tugged on my sweats.

"Mmmh take these off now", she said and she was now top of me and she helped me take them off plus my briefs.

She begin do her thing down there, "shit Dime", I said while I put my head back there.

I'm trying to be quiet as ever I don't want people to be looking at us weird.

She doing all the tricks man, she trying take a nigga soul man.