Sixteen

Diamonté Smith Sixteen Tarzana, California

Diamonté Smith
Sixteen
Tarzana, California

"Chris are you almost down I don't want to be late", I said and I fix Cairo in his car seat.

We are taking him to doctors appointment which my baby got to get some shots, my little man is 6 weeks now. It's went by so fast man.

"Look at you smiling looking just like your big head ass daddy", I said and talk to him and he begin smiling.

I'm really loving this mommy thing I love being a mom even tho technically I was like a step mom to Royalty and to Chris cause he act like a kid but that besides the point.

"Okay I'm ready let's roll out", he said and grabbed to car seat and grabbed the diaper bag.

We walked and we got in his new Dodge Durango, he bought it 2 weeks ago he talking about he needs a better dad car cause now he is a dad of two.

I fix Cairo in the back seat and kiss his cheeks which he fell right back to sleep again. I close the door and I got in the front seat and I put my seatbelt on and he begin driving.

I scrolled on my phone answering emails and business messages. I been handling our websites because I don't really want to starting working in our stores until Cairo is like 1 or when he starts walking.

"So after Cairo doctor's appointment, T invited us to this little get together, that's why I told you to wear the matching brown outfit with Cairo the theme is brown", I said and I looked at him.

"Okay we can go for a while but we should leave early because we still got a newborn", "I wasn't planning on staying for that long since Cairo is only 6 weeks old", I said and he parked his car in the parking lot.

He opened the door for me and I got out and opened Cairo door while he gets his stroller. We put him and his stroller, Chris locked the doors and we begin walking.

"You looked so good with that brown body suit on mamas", he whisper in my ear.

I mush him away, "don't be talking me all seductive like that", I said and smirked.

It's been a minute since we had sex because I had to wait until like four to six weeks then every time we tried to the baby needed our attention which is fine cause he is still a newborn. Then when it's time sometimes Chris be knocked out snoring and all.

"What you expect baby it's been a minute and I miss it please lets have our parents watch Cairo for a couple of hours and I'll take you out Friday", he said and we walked inside.