She chuckles, "Honestly...I think it's cute."

"You do...? Most people find it annoying."

"Well, I'm not most people." She could say that again. I don't think I have ever met anyone like her before. "Besides— I think I do a lot of things that annoy the hell out of most people.

The more she talks the more I like her.

"Hell, sometimes I get on my own damn nerves," she adds and I chuckle.

Finally, we both turn our attention to the cold sandwiches and eat them in comfortable silence.

***

"You cheated," she grumbles, folding her arms over her chest. "There is no way you could have won ten times in a row without cheating."

I can't believe she thinks I cheated. "How do you cheat in a game of Yahtzee?" I laugh. "It's not like I can will the dice to do what I want."

I don't know how I won so many times, but I did. Tonight must be my lucky night.

"I'm not stopping until I at least beat you once," she states firmly, taking a large swig of her beer.

She is very determined.

I snort, "If that's the case then I'm raising the steaks."

She cocks her perfectly shaped brow, "Oh, and what do you have in mind?"

I know I'm taking a dangerous leap here. But I really want to see what she says.

"Strip Yahtzee."

Strip Yahtzee is a game that I used to play in college. Whoever has the most points by the end of the game wins. But the losers— but in this case the loser had to take off a piece of clothing.

Honestly, I expected her to throw her beer in my face and yell at me. But she didn't. She just stared at me with those big beautiful blue orbs. And then she said something completely unexpected.

"You know...if you wanted to see me naked all you had to do was ask."

"Can I?"

"Not now," she smirks. "Now you have to work for it."

She looks determined to beat me.

"So what are the rules?"

I explained the rules as easily as I possibly could. "Got it?"

"You're going down, green eyes."

"One more thing," I smirk. "The loser has to kiss the winner."

"Loser also has to run down the street in their underwear," she adds with a smirk of her own.

She doesn't know what she has gotten herself into.

"Deal."

***

Both of us are sitting on my living room floor in only our underwear. She might have beaten me a few times during the actual board game. But in reality, I'm the one who's winning. Why? Because I actually got to see what she was packing under all that clothing and let me tell you...I like what I see.

Her breasts are the perfect size. I can tell that they will fit perfectly in the palm of my hand. But what really caught my attention was how toned her body was. I didn't really picture her as a gym-type of girl.

Right now we are tied. Each one of us needs a Yahtzee to win.

Fallon takes the dice in her hand and brings them up to her lips and kisses them before rolling. She rolls two— twos, a four, a five, and a one. She keeps the twos and rolls again and again. When she doesn't get what she wants, she huffs and slides the dice my way.