I want the bite

So stiles wanted the bite but Derek didn't cave and now stiles begs him everyday now. Ok let the story begin.

Derek's pov
"No stiles." "Why not Derek I know you hate me and you think I'm just a useless human who can't do anything and your right just please Derek please this will make me all better. I will finally be strong I won't need you to protect me all I'll be strong...I'll finally be strong." Stiles said. "No your not going to change my mind I'm not going to give you the bite ever. Leave right now." I said he didn't even look phased. I know I don't want him to leave but he doesn't need to know that. Whenever I'm around him I feel weird and when he's not around I feel cold and lost. My wolf screams mate but that can't be the case. "Derek I want to have it I'm not leaving until you give me what I want. I want the bite. I don't want to be useless anymore." He said. "Leave right now or I will rip your throat out. With. My. Teeth." He flinched I've said that before but now I had to push my red glow. "Fine your such a sourwolf." He said and stormed out. I whimpered as he left. He will never know the way I feel for him.

Stiles pov
I can't even believe him. I thought he felt what I felt. He's such an ugh. Why can't he just give me the bite. Of course he would just want me out of there because he thinks I'm annoying. Everyone thinks I'm annoying. My best friend ditches me to be with his girlfriend. And that's my only friend. Besides the pack which by the way they probably hate me because there alpha hates me.
Text from sourwolf: come back now we need to talk
I contemplated going but I did. "First you kick me out then you tell me to come back." I say as I walk into the door. He was standing there looking intimidating. "What do you want Derek?" I asked. "I want to talk to you." He said. "Ooo that's never good I don't think we were in a relationship and I don't think I'm pregnant." I said sarcastically. "You need to stop with the sarcastic comments or I will-" "rip my throat out with your teeth, yea got that part already can we just move along." I said. He looked at the ground. "This is hard for me to say...and I don't know why." "Spit it out Derek." He gazed up at me. "I-" he looked down. "God Derek why is everything so difficult with you. You have known me for years now do you still think I can't handle it, do you still think I'm pathetic. Tell me what you have to say." I said getting annoyed. "I don't think your pathetic stiles, I'm trying to see how I should word what I'm trying to say now if you can calm down and let me think without you yelling at me like a child would." He paused. "I have this urge to always be around you. I want to be in your embrace and knowing that you don't feel the sane sucks. Now, I will not give you the bite because you could die and before you say you can handle it think of what happened to Scott. He almost lost all of his friends because of the bite he list you for a while he lost Allison and everyone else Lydia Jackson Danny me the twins the pack he lost, he lost everything. You think it was hard for him hmm stiles just think he's stronger than you. It almost killed him. It would definitely kill you and I don't want you to die, I...I love you stiles...I love you more than you can imagine and if this won't show you how much I truly care about you I don't what will I lo-" I stopped him by kissing him. "I love you more...I don't want the bite," I paused, "I don't want the bite."

A/N The feels ahh, not actually but yea. So for some reason I don't like this one at all and I think I might just do a second part to the first one also because that one I like a lot. Hmmm also I think that maybe just maybe people might not like these because they are so short. This, my fellow wattpaders, you may not believe but I have been writing this before I posted that's freaking Derek Hale, yea I know it's a shame. I thought it was longer but that's only because I have been writing so many other stories but anyways this author note may be longer than the actually story. Ctfu! So yea until next time I love your sexy wonderful loving faces gooooodbye.