make me happy

Derek's pov
"Do you like anyone at the moment." Stiles asked me. "No not really why?" I questioned he just shrugged me off. "I mean I'm too ugly for anyone to like me and the person I like I know for a fact doesn't like me." He said finishing the last question on his AP biology homework and opening up his math. "I'm sure he likes you...who is he." I asked. He again shrugged me off. "Doesn't matter." He said. "Well whoever this guy is he doesn't deserve your affection if he doesn't like you back. You're beautiful and smart and anyone would be lucky to have you." He looked down. I put my finger under his chin. "I'm serious your beautiful and he's an idiot for not thinking the same thing. Anyone would be lucky to have you stiles." I was looking at him with so much content. He moved his face away from my touch and to be completely honest that stung just a little bit more than it should have. He stood up stuffed his stuff into is backpack and walked to the door. "Stiles what's up why are you acting so weird." He paused for a split second and continued walking out the door. I got up and ran to the door and he was already walking back into his dorm. I ran to the door just as he was closing I was banging on the door. It was only six in evening he never leaves that early. "Stiles open the door." "Stiles-" he turned his music up in his dorm so I just leant against the door. He is so confusing. I was sitting out there for about an hour. When his music finally shut off and I was dosing off he opened his door and he had running clothes on. He locked his door and I stood up. He turned around and looked from his phone and almost fell down. I wanted to be a good friend but I couldn't help it I laughed. He glared at me. "What the hell are you doing out here have you been out here the whole time." I looked down and nodded. "You're my best friend I care about you. You just seemed so upset." He scoffed I heard him mumble something while not looking at me. "What was that?" I said. He shook his head. "Nothing." I looked him over. "Your about to go for a run. I can come with you." I said. He rolled his eyes. "I kind of want to be alone." He said. "You're my best friend you can't be alone." I said smiling a wide tooth smile. "Just wait right here ill be speedster quick." I said and ran down the hall he stood there visibly annoyed. "Just wait a second." I said and ran into my dorm. I ran to my closet and I grabbed my bag of gym clothes I grabbed my deodorant and I threw off my pants and shirt and as I was taking off my boxers stiles walked in. "there's a creepy guy in the hall- oh my god I'm so sorry." He said and ran into my bathroom. He's seen me naked plenty of times when we were younger. I threw my boxers into the laundry bin and headed threw on some more and put on my tank (before deodorant of course) and jogging pants and I threw on my jacket. I was putting on my shoes when he finally came out the bathroom. "Your so goofy stiles." I said laughing he just laughed dryly. "Ready to go." I said grabbing my phone and keys. He nodded. We walked out and I locked my door. We walked out of the dorms and down the sidewalk. "So what ever happened to Pax?" Stiles said. "I slept with his sister." I said laughing. "Really?" he questioned not finding the joke very funny. "No not really I was joking around Stilinski." I said trying to get him to laugh along with me. "Well I don't find that joke very amusing. He said putting his ear buds in and full bolt running ahead. "Stiles." I yelled and he didn't stop so I ran after him every time I was close to catching up he would push further. That happened for the next twenty minutes. Annoyingly so I was not in the shape to be running that long without water. Stiles was about to cross the street when I was catching up to him he didn't notice the car speeding his way so I pushed myself harder than I have ever in my entire life I ran up to him and pulled him back just in time the car whipped past. He was freaking out tears coming out of his eyes. That could have just happened I was holding him up right there in the middle of the street. I stood up pulling him up with me and I just held him there while he held on me and this was the moment I realized that I would be nothing without him if I wouldn't have made it in time and he would have been gone. That's when I noticed everything that has happened in the past 17 years. Why couldn't anyone make me happy why couldn't anyone warm me up just by a touch. Stiles had gripped my shoulder and I felt like my whole body was touched by fire. It felt so good. I didn't feel sexual I felt content. I felt warm and happy and he went to pull away and I just I couldn't I couldn't pull away. I looked down at him and his honey brown eyes glossed over with the tears he had just cried. I leant down and I kissed him at first it was just me but he joined in our lips moved together they were one they were in sync. He pulled away. "No." he said. "No, no, no" he said he ran away. I just stood there no stiles...no.

A/N There will be a part two that I'm already working on and there's this new years one that I thought I had posted but accidently deleted it so I will be writing that one over. Also I will be finishing the other Christmas one and others. So be looking out for those...sorry about the lack of stories I am truly sorry I will be posting more or at least trying to. Also I really appreciate the feedback the comments help a lot. I looooooovveeeee alllll oooooooffffffffff yyyooouuu guys thanks for reading them and liking them thank you.