When Time Stopped

"Is that what this is then. all of this because of a mistake that i made years before we were even together." Derek said looking at me with so much anger. " Its not just that, you kept it away from you kept it all away from me. we said no secrets we said no fucking secrets Derek and you having a wife that your not completely divorced with and a son is a big secret. A huge secret in fact. You lied to me you said no secrets." I said not wanting to look him in the face. "Stiles that is selfish so selfish because i kept that from you so you wouldn't get hurt i know how fragile you are i know how quick you crumble that is unfair. you know now. ok i hated my life with her. i didn't even know she had a kid until about a year ago. I told you though. this is why i didn't want to tell you this reason right here. No, no i told you about that because i love and i want it all on the table now i want it now but you have some skeletons too now don't you." he said looking like he wanted to walk away. I do have skeletons...but what does he know. "you think i didn't know about you and jackson. huh how you guys used to be a thing. i mean for god sakes you flirt with him constantly. I have a son i didn't know about but i take care of but you don't see me hanging out with her. but your best friends with your ex. How am i supposed to know if you two aren't still fuc-" i stopped him. " Stop right now you know that i'm not..." "yea sure sure when its turned on you it doesn't feel so good." "SHUT UP DEREK." he didn't talk for a moment a tear fell from his eye and he looked away. he looked down at the suitcase that i had packed. he just stared at it as single tears started falling from his face. i looked away because my face was red from holding in tears. "So this is what it has came to...your just gonna go and prove everyone right all the people everyone..your gonna prove them right." he said i just looked down. "I'm sor-" i started but he stopped me. "no, no save the bullshit this relationship obviously isn't gonna workout...how about i make this easier you stay. ill go." he said and walked out the room. "Derek its your house." "its ours." he said and slammed the door.i heard his car screech out the drive way...I fell to the floor. I couldn't breathe..I felt it coming on the moment the left the room. My heart started to beat faster than ever my chest started to feel like it was caving in... no no no no no no not right now...I tried to breathe I haven't had a panic attack in a long time...since me and Derek got together... i started shaking even more everything started to look pink blue and green I felt cold but my body was sweating for sure. I felt like I was gonna puke. I started to feel dizzy. My body felt numb and cold and I knew that I was dying. I finally stopped but not because it was over but because I passed out.

To be continued....