Our own romeo and Juliet part 3

Stiles p.o.v.

"The first day of school is tomorrow...I'm going to be a junior...taking senior classes in fact enriched senior classes. Plus I have a lot of friend groups. I don-." My best friend Lydia stopped me. "Shut up they here again. The weres are here again." She said. I blushed. "You like one of them don't you." She said looking right at me. "What? That's just crazy I would never." I said splashing water at her. She looked at me. "Mmhm sure." She kind of glanced at them. "It would be so fun to hang out with weres." Lydia said. I shrugged my shoulders trying to look disinterested. She just giggled. "You know I should feel hurt that your keeping secrets from me but it is so cute. So, so, so, so cute." I leaned out of the water. I got back into the water. When I looked up one of the weres were looking directly at me. I blushed and looked away. "Let's go we still have to talk to your father about what's gonna happen on the full moon." I nodded no one seems to want to tell us important like what happens to mers on the full moon a year before their 18th birthday. I turned back one more time and only one were was up there. "Lets go lover boy." Lyds said. We swam to my house. We got out of the water and dried off waiting for the water to all fall off so our legs would appear. As they started to transform my little brother ran out. "Sty why do we have to houses." Lydia answered it for me as we stood up and shook our legs. "We have one on land for our land friends and one in the water for our water friends." She said picking him up and walking to my house. I laughed. Once we settled everything for the next day we went to my room. " Your dad still has yet to tell us what happens to mers a year before their 18th birthday. And it's the first day of school tomorrow smarty pants." Lydia said. I chuckled. "Says you, your just as smart as me maybe even more so." I said. She glared at me. "Never say those words again." She said and laid back and looked at the wall. I threw a shirt at her and then lied down to go to sleep.
Next day
"Get up! Get up Stiles." Lydia said waking me from my wonderful sleep. I opened one eye. And groaned...she hit me in the face. "Let's goooo." She wined. I groaned getting out of bed. She handed me clothes. "I promise you won't regret it." She said. I faked smiled at her and then walked to the bathroom. I showered. Cleaned water doesn't turn us into mer forms. I got out quickly did my hair. Grabbed my stuff and headed down stairs I have poetry club before school I just remembered. I grabbed Lydia and ran out the door. "Gosh I was saying bye to your dad." I didn't care we got in my jeep and left. When we got to the school. I jumped out the car. I ran inside the school only to run into a brick wall. "Ow." I said. It was a boy. He turned around it was the boy from up top the lake. He smiled. He has a pretty smile. I thought to myself. "Uhm thanks." He said blushing. I looked at him confused. "Yes you just said that out loud." He said smiling again. "I'm Derek Hale." He said putting his hand out. Hale...I questioned myself. Where have I heard that name before "Stiles Stilinski" I said shaking his hand. He smiled. "So uhm where are you off to." He asked. "Poetry club but I'm gonna bank on not going." He chuckled. "No need to fear there are no clubs on the first day." He looked me over once and then again. I felt my body tense under his eyes. "Are you a freshman?" He questioned. I looked at him. "No I'm a junior." I said he looked around that's cool. "Oh that's cool... I'm a senior," he said. I nodded. "Well ill see you later." I said and sped walked away. "It was nice meeting you," he said. I kept walking.

Derek's p.o.v

"Ok guys ill see you guys later." I said to my football team. I texted my friends and waited for them to turn up. As I was waiting I felt something go into my back. "Ow." it said. I turned around. It was the guy from the water, the mer. (A/N I'm just gonna skip past this part a little since we already know what's gonna happen) "it was nice meeting you." I said. He kept walking. I turned back around and my friends started walking up. "Who was the kid?" my friend Erica said to me. "He just bumped into me." is all I said with a shrug. I mean its not like I'm lying just not telling the whole truth he did in fact bump into me. "Whatever, not like it matters. We have bigger and worse news. There was an attack at the training camp. Four werewolves dead, two suffered injury. Five ingested with obscene amounts of wolfs bane. And -" Isaac was saying but what interrupted by Boyd, the main nerd of our herd. " And about 10 people are not gonna recover fast because the doctor found high traces of get this cyanobacteria, or better known as-" I cut him off. "Blue-green algae, it's a plant that causes which kills dogs and is only found in oceanic water*." (A/N Yea may have twisted the whole only found in ocean water to fit my story but anyways back to it.) I said turning around and looking the way the mer went. "The only creatures that can go that far to get that is the mers and I don't want to jump to conclusion but just think about it that is the only thing that makes since." Boyd said with his thinking face on. "There must be another explanation, nothing has been happening with the mers for years there must be another explanation." I said turning back to them. "There is no other explanation needed it was the mers no questions asked." Isaac said I wanted to growl at him but I didn't want to show too much admiration for the mer. "well one needs to be found because that makes no since." I said. Erica looked at me weird. I acted like I didn't notice. She was about to talk when the bell rang. Saved literally by the bell I thought. "See you guys later." I said and headed to my first hour class. I walked in and there he was the mer from earlier sitting with a girl. I growled internally. Crap he has a girlfriend. I said to myself. Then I saw Jackson come in I nodded at him and he walked over and sat in front of me. "Hey bro." he said. "We just saw each other Jackson." I said inwardly laughing. He scoffed. "So." Just as he finished the girl walked over with the mer. "Hey Lydia." Jackson said to her. I kind of exhaled a little bit. "Hey darling." She said. Leaning down and kissing him. I looked over at the guy stiles I believe. He was standing awkwardly behind the Lydia girl. "Hey." I said standing up talking to stiles. " Hi." He said awkwardly. I just stood with my arms crossed. He scratched the back of his neck. "I thought you were a junior." I said. He looked at me and nodded and then looked down. "Yea I am but I'm taking senior classes...to smart for regular I guess." He said looking me right in the eyes. I didn't notice it before his eyes were amazing honey brown with a tint of a lighter yellow. "That's good because I'm really not that smart and I would love it if you would help me out wherever I need it." I said. I was just getting into his good graces when dumbass Jackson just had to speak. "Liar you're like the smart-" I grabbed his shoulder to shut him up. He squeaked. Stiles blushed. " That would be amazing, maybe you can teach me a few things as well." He said blushing like crazy. I smiled big. He turned to Lydia. "Lyds we should go sit down." Jackson and Lydia kissed again and I sat down probably still smiling a little. "Gosh Derek stop being such a girl" Jackson said. I punched him in the shoulder as the bell rang. "Bitch." I heard him mumbled I just smiled even more.

A/N there are way more parts I hope this was good enough. They finally talked. What are they going to do about the attack on their training camp? What do you think will or should happen next? Honestly its dry lol. so comment how you feel about this while i go try and finish another shot and my homework as well as argue with my oh so annoying "boyfriend"