Be my valentine

"I have to go all out if this is going to be a success." I told Erica and Boyd, two of my best friends. "Derek, chill out everything will go perfectly, even if it doesn't you will still do it and he will still love it and he will still say yes." I glared at her. "You wouldn't understand." I said to Erica. "Then explain." She said. "Yeah what's the big deal all you have to do is get down on one knee." Boyd said. "Shut up." I said. Then I heard the door open and close. "Act natural." I said and hopped on the table. Stiles came in. "Oh hey Erica, Boyd what a nice surprise. Are you coming with us for Valentine's Day." He said with a very cute smile. "No we were just leaving." Boyd said. "Oh well it was great seeing you guys." Stiles said. They nodded and walked out. "Hey babe." He said as I jumped down off the table and pulled him at his waste. I kissed his neck. "Hi." I said. I turned him around and picked him up and he put his legs around my waist. I started peppering kisses on his face. "Der stop I have to get change." He said smiling. "Babe." I said biting at his neck. "Hmm." He said. "I love you." I said. "I know." He said. I let him down. He went to our room. "Babe does it matter what I wear." Stiles said. "It doesn't but something like fancy could work." I said. "Ok." He replied. I heard him shuffling through the closet. He got in the shower and came down after I on the other hand showered before he came so I got dressed in the shower. "You look beautiful." I said in awe. He blushed. "You do too." Stiles said biting his lip. "Let's go or we'll be late." I said. "Ok." he said grabbing his phone. We walked to the car, holding hands. I opened the passenger door for him. When I say down he pulled my hand. "Yes." I said. He just smiled so I took his hand and kissed it. "Happy Valentine's Day love." I said. He smiled and said, "Happy Valentine's Day Der." When we started driving he turned on the radio. Every song that came on he would sing it, even if he didn't know the song. It was adorable. I pulled up to the restaurant. The staff is good friends with my family so they know about tonight. When we walked in right away Danny and Lydia run over. "Reservation for Hale." I said. Ok right this way sir. They walked us to a table that was in the middle of every other table. But it's like we were the sun and they were the planets. When we sat down stiles looked at me. "Who would have thought this day would come to us." He said. I smiled. "No one." I said laughing. When we ordered our food, I couldn't keep still when waiting for our food I couldn't stop drinking water. Erica, one my many friends who work here, came over. "Sir, are you ok nothing bad is going to happen." She said. I glared at her she has never been in this position. "Derek is everything ok." Stiles said. "Hmm, oh yea everything's just peachy." I said. Isaac came over and bent down to whisper in my ear. "Derek I think you should just do it now the box is on the right under the table." He said. I held my breath he patted my back I choked. "Stiles...I think we" "are you breaking up with me." "What no god no, stiles we have been through a lot." "That's an understatement" "yea and I know I haven't been the best with feelings but I want to spend the rest of my life with you." "Derek.." He said. I grabbed the ring and got on one knee in front of him. "Stiles I know I'm not the greatest guy and you could find someone way better than me but will you please make me the happiest man on this earth by saying yes, Stiles Stilinski will you marry me." I said. He had tears in his eyes. "Yes, yes of course." He said. I kissed him. "Best Valentine's Day ever." He said and kissed me more. There were applauds and cheers. "I love you." I said. "I love you more." He said.