~Loving Hard 3~

"You'll be ok Stiles...I promise" he said. That was the last thing I heard. I knew I wasn't dead I wish I was everyone will be so mad at me when I get out of here. I should have just stayed home. It's been a week since I woke up out of my "coma" honestly they should have said that I came back from the dead that's what it felt like. It was a little lonely honestly. Scott came around sometimes, but you know there's school and everything so I didn't expect him much. He barely talked when he was here he mostly apologized for a long time and then left out. The only person that i really wanted there didn't show. Well until he did. I was one of those days where you just kinda be droopy. That was me to the T. I was going in and out of sleep i started to feel more pain so they decided that they wouldn't add more morphine, probably because they didn't want me to get addicted. But by the way i was feeling i'm sure that i could have sued them. On this day this very special day i am sure i screwed up past the level of stiles. I woke up to a squeaky noise it was driving me insane when everything became clear the room was dark. The squeaky sound kept getting louder. The louder it got the more annoying it got. And i knew for a fact i wasn't dead. The room was dark and near the little table there was a chair and a lamp. The lamp wasn't on and there was a figure inside of the chair. My eyes wouldn't adapt to the lack of light and i started to get scared. Just when i heard the monitor beep faster. The lamp was switched on. There he was. Derek. I heard the monitor slow a bit. Not much. I looked at him and tried to find words to say to him. What can I say I blatantly disobeyed him. He was mad. He was furious. His face showed blank rage and i didn't know what to say or do. I decided to say something. " Hey Derek." I said. "Why couldn't you just listen to me." he said quietly but forceful. "I-I don-" I started but he cut off. "Once, just this once Stiles." I started to feel bad. "Derek I am sor-" i started talking again and he just cut me off again. "And you know what is actually insane i thought you would listen. When you stopped protesting i thought you were done. How fucking dumb of me. When have you ever listened. Why would this make anything different. You never listen, you take matters into your own hands and you always get hurt. You are so selfish for what you did. So selfish Stiles. People care about you people risk their lives for you. We want nothing more than to protect and love you, but you don't care and you don't care who it hurts. You just don't. And f-" i stopped him. "Derek I'm so sorry, really i am. I do care about my family my friends you i care so much that I would do anything to help but you already knew that, that is why i take matters into my hands. I ALMOST DIED but i didn't it's fine it's all fine." i said. "Stiles, you don't get it. The fact that you survived is not the case. There was a chance that you wouldn't have. You could have died do you not understand that." "Derek stop...just, just stop." tears started to fall from my face I felt them. "I wanted you here so bad...you never came. The one time we talk you take the time to yell at me to criticize me. I helped you guys and last time i checked if you wouldn't have opened your big loud mouth I wouldn't be in this situation. You screamed and the prick threw me down. It's your fault." i was angry but right when i said that i immediately regretted it. His face morphed from anger. He cleared his throat sniffled and nodded his head slightly and turned towards the door. "Wait, wait Derek." he slammed the door. I cried even harder. "God just take me now." i said to myself. I lied there staring at the ceiling counting every single little dot on each tile. Almost 20 minutes later my doctor came in looking at the chart. "How are you feeling today." he asked. I shrugged and looked at the wall. "Ok so you took a nasty roll down a hill. You have minor fractures in you left arm. You have a concussion that will wear off on its own. You had alot of fractures over your body but they were so slight that they completely healed within the time that you were here. As a precaution though because you had a lot of internal bleeding we're going to keep you another day and night and you will be able to go home after that.

Two days later

"Your father is on his way to get you." i nodded. "If you have any problems feel free to call me." he said and left out. Nurses came in and started to unhook me from the machines and everything. I just stood in the room it soon felt cold and i realized i still didn't have on clothes. I stood there awkwardly waiting for my dad. When he came to get me he brought me some clothes. I quickly changed into the clothes in the bathroom. They felt alien to my skin. When my father checked me out and we were in the car it was silent. He said nothing. I said nothing. "Were here." he said. I completely don't want to be here. We walked up to the front door and he opened the door. The second we opened I was bombarded with welcome homes and how are yous and let's have lunch or let's get togethers. I greeted as many people as i could. Then i made my way to the stairs up to my room. I got in closed my door and hoped and prayed for relief. There was a knock on my door. I sighed. And opened it. It was Derek. "What." i said. He pushed past me and sat in the chair at my desk. I sat on my bed and said nothing. "You were right." is all he said. I didn't say anything because that wasn't true. He looked at me with clouded watery eyes. "I can't control it sometimes." he said in a broken raspy voice. Hearing him made my heart fall. I got up and kneeled in front of him. "Can't control what?" i asked. He shot up out of the chair knocking me down a little he paced my room slowly and i waited for a response. He put his hand on his forehead. He turned and looked at me and turned back around. "The need to protect you. The p-" he stopped himself and went to the door. "Derek." i said. He stopped but didn't turn around. I stood up. "You don't have to go." i said to him. He stood there for a second and i reached out and touched his shoulder. In mere seconds i was pinned up against the wall. "D-derek." i said. He said nothing he just looked at my face studying me. He looked at my lips the most. He gripped onto the arm he grabbed even tighter and looked me directly in my eyes. I couldn't sense the emotion. I wasn't afraid. I subconsciously licked my lips and his eyes shot down. He leaned in slightly and walked out of my room. I let go of the air i didn't know i was holding. What the hell just happened. I sat on my bed huffing. My door opened. It was scott. "What are-." he slammed my door shut. And paced my room. He stopped abruptly. "We need to talk." he said. I stood up off my bed. "About what." he looked at me like he killed my damn dog. "Derek." he said.