Our Own Romeo And Juliet part 2 (finally i know)

A/N I know this has taken forever and im sorry on with the one shot 'shell' (shall) we.

Derek's POV

First day of school

"Derek get up." My mom called from downstairs. I didn't move. Yes I am aware that I have school today and I'm also aware its the first day of my senior year yet I don't want to get up. "Derek you are way too old for me to have to come up there don't make me you won't like the outcome." She said. "Son get up before your mother raises hell." My father said. I laughed mid sleep. I was awake but still in bed its 5 school doesn't start until 7:20 but I have football practice before school. I'm the captain my dads the coach. Before you go on thinking thats the only reason my dad isn't like most dads. He makes me work hard for everything. That's why were so close as dad and son. I turned some in my bed when I heard my door open some. It was my eldest sister. "Yes Laura." I said. Shes just turned 20 but she graduated when I just started highschool she's super smart. I'm close with all my siblings but Laura I tell her everything she helps me with the things my parents can't understand. She sat on my bed and messed up my hair a little more. "I know you don't want to go to school little brother but you need to what would make you get up." She said picking up clothes around my room. "Lo I got that." I said when I finally woke up completely but obviously tired as hell. "You know that merman is most likely going to be there." She said with a smile. I completely woke up no drowsiness at all. I jumped out of my bed and to my closet. I got my clothes and ran for the shower. "Looks like something is your coffee. What to you want for breakfast?" She said. "Uhm nothing I can get something while I'm out this morning. Thanks though sis." I said. "OK don't forget." She said laughing. She walked downstairs when she left I turned on the water and hopped in then hopped out too cold. I turned it alot hotter. I got in the shower this is that place I do the most thinking. Now that I think about it you don't know much about me. My name is Derek G. Hale. I am 18 almost 19 in about six months. I am a werewolf 8th generation whatever that means. I have a big family. Theres me my older sister then theres my little sister cora I have a little brother Gavin another little brother Steven and theirs another little brother Ryan and another little sister whose name is Rayleighn (pronounced ray-lin). Then we have lost pack people who have been tossed from their pack left at our doorstep or lost their pack in war my friends are apart of that bunch but they don't always live with us. Were the Hale pack. We have adults obviously but their mainly irrelevant at the moment. Ok anyways I'm 6'2 I have a lot of muscle. I am very athletic I play baseball, soccer, football, lacrosse, and run track. Most nights in the summer I box at a werewolf boxout place. Its lowkey for only supernaturals. "Der, mom said hurry hurry in the bathroom." I heard my brother Gavin say. I turned the water off and got out the shower. I styled my hair I let it grow out some because you know why not. I checked to make sure my outfit looked ok. "Son, practice starts at six thirty don't be late." He said and was out. I got my gear for football and headed to my car. I have a black Camaro. This car is my absolute love. I walked from my closet to my bed where my phone was. It started to ring.

On the phone

Me: hello?
Unknown: hi
Me: who is this?
Unknown: its Erica where are you we have been waiting forever I left my phone at your house last night bring it to the coffee shop.
Me: ok see you then is everyone else there.
Unknown: just about get your ass here with my phone slow poke.
Me: k bye

Phone call ended

I ran down the stairs. Laura threw something at me. Erica's phone. "Thanks. Bye everyone." "Bye son behave remember don't be the reason the humans find out about us. Your protecting a lot of supernatural creatures." My mom said. "As is every other supernatural creature Talia don't give him all the glory." My uncle peter said. "Its not glory...its reinsurance." I said to my uncle and walked out to my beautiful, sleek, black, nice, curvy, shiny, camaro. Off I go.

-----------------
I walked into the coffee shop. "Hey guys I uh I can't stay long I have practice at 6:30 and its already 6:15 see you guys at school." I said giving Erica her phone and running to my car and speeding to school. I got there at 6:25 ran to the locker room changed at top speed and was out onto the field at 6:29 exactly. "Bro your not even sweating." Jackson said as I wiped my forehead. "Well, you would love to see me sweat wouldn't you." I said to him the team laughed and even my dad chuckled. "Would be nice to see you sweat for once at least it would tell us that you actually worked at something." I halted my movement and turned to him. "Excuse me?" I said. "Ok boys that's enough." Coach said. "No I want to hear what this prick said. What did you just say to me?" I said. "Come on Derek I know you can understand I said maybe for once you would actually work for once you wouldnt let daddy get you to team captain." "I have worked as hard as anyone to get to my spot. We had the same exact chances I don't get fucking handouts." "Sure, sure that you know of everything you have is because of someone giving you something you haven't work for nothing." I couldn't keep it in. I threw my helmet down and charged at him. I was punching him he was punching back. "HALE, WHITTMORE 30 LAPS NOW." My dad said pulling us apart. We both stood there. "NOW!!" He said. Jackson grunted. "No run until the bell." We started running even though practice ends 20 minutes before school. While I was running I saw the mer. He whisteled at me. I blushed and ran faster. About 30 minutes in I thought I would die Jackson looked about the same. "Sorry." I huffed out whilst running. "What?" He huffed out. We slowed down a bit. "I'm sorry I attacked you like a wild dog." I said. "Humpth yea sorry I provoked you... I'm also-hold on." He said breathing in. "Ok I'm also sorry about what I said i didnt mean it I know you work hard for everything and I know your dad pushes you to be the best. I guess (he took a breath) I guess I just a rough morning." He said. I stuck out my hand. "Truce?" I said. He shook it. "Truce." He said. "BOYS." We ran over. "Hit the showers I don't want anymore bullshit like today you are a team." He said. "It won't happen again sir." We both said. "It better not, hit the shower ladies." He said. We jogged to the showers. "I'm proud of you son your finally becoming a man." He said in a low voice that only supernaturals could hear with their super hearing. We got to the locker rooms people were going out. I got out of my gear and went to the showers. I closed my eyes under the water. The only thing I could think about was that damn merman.

A/N ok....so this obviously isn't the end seeing as though they haven't talked yet. But I have a question I was thinking about the future of this one shot. I see it going and becoming its own book I need you guys opinion. Should I do that make it it's own book or no? This one will most defiantly be the longest running shots on here. Thanks in advance haha you guys are amazing to me.