Chapter XVI

Cas (POV)

I woke up to Dean prodding me in the face annoyingly. I grumbled and tried turning around be he gripped me tight and didn't let me move. I tried shoving him off me and squinted at him angrily which just made him laugh loudly. I sat up and he laughed again at my crazy bed hair and stretched his hand out to pet in.

"Don't touch me." I grumble moodily but he does any way and comes to me closer, putting his legs on either side of my own legs and kissed me gently and sweetly.

"Morning grumpy pants." He coos and I growl at him again, trying to push him off me. "Now now, don't be like that angel." He murmurs into my ear before trailing kissing down my neck. I give him another shove and she chuckles into my jaw before biting into my skin gently.

"Get off." I mumble out and he shakes his head before running a hand through my hair, making it even more messy then it was before.

"Your majesty!" An angel calls through the tent flaps but didn't come in. I gasp suddenly and look at Dean who is looking at the tent flap worriedly.

"You need to leave." I hiss at him and he gulps before getting off me and pulling me up with him. I yelp when I realise I'm start naked and start wrapping a sheet around my body.

"It's not like I haven't seen it all before Cas." He smirks at me and I roll my eyes and throw his clothes at him.

"Quickly." I whisper hurriedly as he begins slipping on his clothes and hopping towards the slit in the tent while trying to get in other leg into his leggings. I giggle at him and before he slips out of the tent he looks back at me and beckons me towards him. I go over to him and he brings me into a passionate kiss, holding my head gently in his hands and sliding his tongue into my mouth. I clutch onto his waist eagerly as my name was called out again from one of the guards.

"Go." I whisper breathlessly when he finally pulled away. He grins and nods before slipping out of the tent. I hold my heart and wipe my brow, relief finally flowing through me.

"Cas!" I heard Dean whisper from behind me and I groan and turn around to find his head poking back through the slit in the tent.

"What?" I cry back, giving him a look that said; for goodness sake just go.

"When can I see you again?" He whispers and I laugh and shake my head.

"Well you'll see me today when we fight each other to the death." I joke and he hold back a smile and shakes his head.
"That's not funny your majesty."

"Oh yes it is your majesty." I retort back and he grins before finally disappearing out if the tent. I laugh again before walking out if my tent and towards the guard that was calling out too me. "What is it?"

"We have eliminated all blacksmiths that have been making the copyrighted angel blades your majesty." He bows and I nod my head in approval.

"Good, that means they can't make any more but that doesn't mean that they haven't already made some. We also have got too look out for any demons with the shackles that can capture is and then kill us later." I warn and he nods his head while walking withe towards Michael and Gabriel and my other advisors.

“We are expecting the demon army to march again at noon, sire.” Michael says, bowing to me as I walk up to them. I nod my head and look at some official documents before I was interrupted by a guard.

“Your majesty, we caught a demon snooping around the camp.” He called to me and my back stiffened. Oh no, they had captured Dean. I turned around slowly but to my surprise is was Samuel Winchester, being held by the scruff of his shirt as he looked at all of us with puppy dog eyes.