Chapter IV

Before I start writing I just warn you guys that I am doing half of this on my phone on the train with an arse in my face so I think you guys are nice enough to excuse any mistakes

Dean (POV)

"What do you mean you haven't found him yet?!" My father cried at our king, Crowley. He shook his head and wandered about the room with his head held high.

"Johnathan, we have more important issues to deal with right now then a single angel. I don't care if he killed your wife or not, too me he is unimportant." Crowley snapped angrily at my father and he flinched backwards slightly.

"What could be more important?"

"Such as getting your son ready to become King of Lawrence. Has he chosen a bride yet?" Crowley asked my father but stared at me, eyes boring into my dark soul like he could see straight through it.

"Have you?" My father asks and I reluctantly nodded my head. "Whom may I ask is this lucky girl?"

"Erm... I don't know her name. I've forgotten it. Annie? No, Anna!" I say and Crowley shakes his head at me.

"You need to get to know this Anna a little better if you are too marry her Your highness. Why don't you arrange a luncheon with her?" He suggested but it was more of a command. I nodded my head loyally and he waved me out of the room without a further word. My eyes turned black in anger but I reluctantly stepped out the room and into the hallway, walking down it moodily to find go and find Anna. I walked to the court rooms where most of the ladies of the court would normally be and when I walked in I got floundered by women wanting to talk to me but I needed to find the red head.

"Excuse me ladies, have any of you seen Anna by any chance?" I ask and they look at me in confusion.

"You mean Anael?" A girl with long brown curly hair asked and is shrugged and nodded politely. "She's in the gardens."

"Much obliged." With that I bowed lowly to the women and made my way out towards the gardens where Anael and some of her friends were sat outside watching a golden haired angel do tricks and make jokes.

"Oh your highness! Have you come to join us?" Anael asked happily as she stood up and curtseyed to me, her maids and friends following her movements close behind.

"I have indeed madam! You wouldn't mind would you?"

"Of course not your highness, come sit by me." I took a seat next to her and smiled in kindness at her bubbliness. The jester bowed to me and muttered out his highnesses before carrying on with his act that was actually very funny. He told a joke about not being able to do his actual magic tricks a we took away his magic and I laughed so hard that we had to excuse him from our presence. Anael waved her ladies away and turned to me when I finally stopped laughing.

"So, was there something you needed your highness or was it just because you enjoy the pleasure of my company?" She smiled warmly and I gently took her hand and looked her in the eyes.

"Actually there was something my lady." I say seriously and her smile dropped and her chest heaved as she breathe in heavily.

"What was it your highness?" She asked quietly, looking up at me through her eyelashes that were long and pretty.

"I suppose I should do this properly, I was wondering if you would like to go to luncheon with me? To get to know each other a little better. I have to admit that out of all the gorgeous women at the ball, you were the one that stood out with your beautiful red hair and big green eyes." I smiled at her and she blushed prettily before giggling.

"I would be honoured you highness." She giggled and i grinned madly at her.

"The honour would be all mine, my lady." I stood up then and bowed at her in respect before kissing her hand. "I will see you just before sunset then?"