Replenished

Three Months Later

Juniper Island was never same after the death of Devin and the plight of Erasmus. For the spirits and the soul of island recognised the change, and within those three enduring months the island had transformed.

Pineapples began to grown along Pineapple Lake. One by one pineapples travelled from the depths below, arching their leaves towards the burning sun.A common rumour was that one day the pineapples would outnumber the pebbles along the lake's shore. 

Creatures such as the Noidos, a flightless bright pink bird that lumbered around the forest, incapable hiding from predators and the Bounders who willfull hunted it to extinction had returned.

A cycle had been restored. In many ways the Bounders viewed their island as a blessing, a piece of paradise existing on an unknown expanse of sea and mystery.

Had the Pyra and Grewir caused this reset, or did Erasmus steal the will of nature for all those years.

Regardless of the answer it didn't mater. New bonds and new life meant all was well. 

The Tropical Knights embraced the Urthkai respecting power of the land that they held. They were the last few of their kind. Their as glimmer hope that Urthkai might someday return. Whether it was to be in physical or spiritual, but deep down in the hearts of Dom, Hudson, Jane and Oleg, was what they referred to as a "stirring".

When the is right, is what they thought to themselves. One day Juniper will see more of us. One day the island shall return with Urthkai again.

These were strong statements, optimistic sentiments and personal pleas to Grewir. Perhaps Pyra would also hear their prayers and conjure up a way for them all to return. 

However, the very answer to this dream existed far beyond their plane.

Time would come and make it right.

Change would occur when pieces appeared to put back into their right place.

For now, a time of peace existed on Juniper Island. It was to be cherished and not be seen as a façade.

The island was by no means under an illusion or a false sense of hope.

All that required was a dream

A vision as per se, that would one day touch an Urthkai.

For now, paradise was what would remain to be felt, heard and seen.

For now, they wouldn't come.

The demigod had a whole new challenge awaiting

OMG!!!! GOJI has finally been finished. What a journey it has been. A divorce and loss of passion for writing were roadblocks for this to be finished. It's all good now though, I feel accomplished and relieved. 

Please tell me your favourite chapter and predictions as to where the next journey of Oleg and his friends are headed. I am not sure when I'll write sequel but I have been contemplating a short in this universe to be written beforehand.

As always lots of Love, JA

Thank you endlessly for you support and love on this writing journey!