Chapter 1

Prologue~

We are shown the castle of Arendelle during the middle of the day, along with it's fjord and village as the story begins. 

*sighs*

This is Arendelle... Who would've thought this once peaceful kingdom would be left trapped frozen in an eternal winter by it's magical ice powered queen, Elsa. 

But, thanks to our favorite adventure kids and Elsa's sister Anna, they helped her and saved the day, bringing back summer to everyone in Arendelle as life in the kingdom was now peaceful once again. 

But that was just the beginning...

"We get it. Now can you move along with it?" Cynthia groaned, annoyed with the narrator. 

One night, Kristoff Bjorgman, Anna's boyfriend and the Official Ice Master and Deliverer had told the adventure kids he wanted to be alone with Anna as he had a very important question to ask her that would change everything.  

But of course, the kids' curiosity got the better of them and they just had to figure out what was going on. 

"We are totally spying on them, right?" The twins and Teeders asked in whisper to the other adventure kids. 

"Like Michael Phelps at the Olympics" Kali and David proclaimed. 

The kids tiptoed down the hallway and soon snuck up next to the door, opening it just a crack to see Anna and Kristoff inside. 

The kids soon gasped in great surprise, nearly blowing their cover as it was revealed Kristoff was trying to propose to Anna!

He was singing to Anna how he wanted to get things right with her, but failed in every way possible at proposing to her and decided to give up. 

The adventure kids frowned at poor Kristoff, until Anna stopped him and asked him something rather shocking....

"Wait! Lord Kristoff of Arendelle, will you marry me?" 

This shocked the kids greatly with wide eyes and Ann didn't even realize she had dropped her cup of hot cocoa. 

"Well, that was unexpected" Cynthia said, looking into the fourth wall. 

Kristoff obviously said 'yes' and he and Anna happily finished singing together. The adventure kids were all so happy for the couple, not realizing Brock was losing his balance since he was at the bottom of the pile and the kids ended up collapsing right through the door and into the room, getting caught, right in the middle of their song.

"Heeey..." They all greeted, looking up at a surprised Anna and Kristoff rather embarrassingly. 

"This isn't the kitchen..." Teeders said in an attempted cover up. 

"We're gonna get this right!" Anna and Kristoff finished singing. 

And that's just what they did...

On the day of the wedding, everything was perfect. Kristoff and Anna had asked the adventure kids separately to help them write out their wedding vows. Cynthia had helped Elsa make Anna's wedding dress. The adventure girls were all bridesmaids while the boys were groomsmen. Sven and Olaf even got to be the ring bearers. 

Everyone was ready, except for one person... Anna.

Elsa went to go find her sister and soon knocked on the door to Anna's room. Elsa started singing to Anna a little about not wanting to be late for her big day, until she asked her a question...

"Do you want to build a snowman?..." 

Anna soon opened the door, showing to be in her wedding dress while looking up teary to her big sister.