"Hey Iyan, don't forget to bring me some New York pizza when you get back!" Crystal said with a waved.

"Iyan, it would've been awesome if you were here but we didn't forget about you. We love you." I blew a kiss.

"Look!" A girl said. We look to our side and saw a baby deer with it's mother. Everyone quickly pulled out their phones and snapped a picture including me.

After about 1 hour later we were deep inside the forest. The trees were very high and filled with snow. It looked beautiful though.

"Guys." Crystal said and we both look at her.

"Gina keep burning holes at me with her eyes." She whispered. I looked at Gina seeing indeed she was staring into Crystal's soul.

"Just smile and wave at her." Diamond. Crystal hesitated before looking at Gina and waving.

Gina became furious and walked past us to go towards the front. We all snickered at her reaction.

We continued walking for another hour and at that time we were all exhausted and hungry. Also it started snowing so we turned around to return back before the snowing got worst.

Crystal was now at the front talking to a random girl while me and Diamond were at the back. We all stopped our walk to take a break since we were so tired to continue.

"Is snow edible?" Diamond asked.

"Yeah, I eat it all the time." I said as I grabbed a chunk of snow and shoved it in my mouth. Diamond did the same.

"I was today years old when I found that out." She said and I laughed.

"I been meaning to ask you." I said.

"Ask me what?"

"How's everything with Trent?" I said. She brushed the snow off her face.

"Oh him. We're not seeing each other anymore." She said.

"Your not?"

"No, he was a nice guy and everything but.."

"But what?"

"He didn't like me and I don't think he had intentions of even going out with me. Whenever we hung out he'll always mention you in a way." She said and stood up. I stood up from the snow and we both walked a bit away from the crew.

"Mention me in what way?"

"Well he ask how your doing and just always say you like this or you like that. It became irritating so I told him it's better we just stay mutual." She said.

"Did you like him?"

"I thought I did but no not really. I'm more interested in the coach if you ask me." She laughed.

"Ew."

"Just kidding. So yeah, I'm just living as a free girl now." She said.

"That's great Diamond." I said.

"I know I never told you this but I'm sorry." She said.

"Sorry about what?"

"About the whole Darius thing. I never really apologized for it." She said.

"It's fine, I moved past it."

"The truth was, I did really like him. A lot."

"I figured that out." I said.

"But the reason why I always seemed annoyed is because of what I did to him once." She said.

"What did you do?" I asked. She looked down seeming embarrassed to let it out.