3

The next day

I grabbed my books from my locker and shut it close. I heard a buzz from my phone and I pull it out.

I said ok and leaned against my locker as I waited

I said ok and leaned against my locker as I waited. A while later I see Iyan coming my way with a bunch of papers in her hands.

"What the heck are those?" I say.

"Good morning to you too." She smiled as she opened her locker and dropped them all in it.

"They're flyers." She handed me one. I read the writing which said in bold letters Fall Dance!

"Why do you need so much paper for this?" I handed it back to her.

"Because everyone needs to go. Including us." She said. I wasn't much of a party freak, but here and there we'll go to parties or dances just to enjoy ourselves.

"When is it?" I asked.

"This Friday and I have the perfect outfit for it but I need to lose about 5 pounds since it's a bit tight. Other than that it's look perfect."

"Cool." I mumbled.

"Don't tell me your gonna pass on this."

"No, I just got a lot in my mind." I flipped my hair behind my shoulder.

"Sister drama?" She asked and I nodded.

"Well you know how my aunt spoke to her and stuff?"

"Yeah."

"Well she's gone she won't be there to put her in check. She knows how to cause she threatens her if she doesn't change she'll take her to San Francisco with her. Now that she's gone I'm afraid Kim will keep doing what she's doing."

"Then get your aunt to speak with her through the phone."

"She won't, since its not physical."

"Wow Kim is so stubborn."

"Tell me about it." I mumbled.

"Anyways enough with that and about this dance." I said.

"Right, since you didn't go last year you have to go to this one."

"I never disagreed on going." I said.

"I know but I just want to hear you say your going." She smiles.

"Fine we're going."

"That's the spirit." She closed her locker and we headed to class.

"Ugh I have bio." She groans.

"English."

"Why is there even an English subject. We already know the language." She says and I laugh.

"Here's me." She stops by her bio door.

"Ok see you second period." I say then we hug. I go upstairs to my english class. I take a seat and waited on my phone. I got bored and locked my phone. I browse around and just waited for class to start.