"for how long will you still denial it?" Momo asked "it could be easier if you let her in, but she hurt you too much, didn't she?"

When Tzuyu was ready she walked out the room not noticing Dahyun was there waiting for her to come out.

"Tzuyu-ah" she called

"oh unnie" Tzuyu smiled her

The rapport between Dahyun and Tzuyu have never changed. Even if at first Tzuyu blamed Dahyun, never once this affect their friendship. When Tzuyu came back from her month of staying away they didn't talk a lot, more like Tzuyu was avoiding her, but after a while all came back to normal.

"do you need anything, Dahyun unnie?" Tzuyu asked brightly

"well, actually, I would like to talk to you. Momo told me you didn't let her finish her speech. And I thought that maybe if I try you would listen."

"Dahyun...." Tzuyu said serious

"I know you don't want to talk about her but at least lis-"

"you are right. I don't want to talk about her nor hear about her and if you have finish, I will to go" Tzuyu walked quickly away not minding Dahyun calling her.

Both the girl sighed loudly once they couldn't see each other.

_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- at the club

After a stressing day, Tzuyu could finally relax with a cocktail in hand.
She could finally drink away her problems by grading herself good alcohol and the company of her gang.

That's what she thought before someone grabbed her hand and dragged upstairs.

"what the f---!" she then stopped recognizing the touch on her skin.

When they arrived inside the room she was shoved inside.

"someone is hungry tonight" she chuckled looking at his eyes. "you could have said it before dragging me away forcely" her hands were now on the zipper of the dress, ready to take it off.

"Stop!" he said serious

"what now? You want to do it?" Tzuyu asked biting her lips

"no"

"then what do you want Kaka? You dragged me away from my cocktail and now you stopped me. Don't you want to have fun?" Tzuyu walked near him, stubbling a bit because of the alcohol.

"no"

"then why did you take me here if not for our fun?"  Tzuyu asked confused. But he wasn't answering her. His face was like a stone.

That was the first time she saw Lucas so serious "something wrong?" she asked concerned

"what we have is it just sex?" he asked 

"what are you talking about?"

"what are we Tzu? What's between us?"

"what are you talking about? We are friends Kaka"

"so it's just sex for you" he laughed bitterly

"what's that supposed to mean? We decided it together before. You propuse it " Tzuyu frown

"IT MEANS THAT I FUCKING LOVE YOU!" Lucas bursted out. It was almost a month he has understood it and he couldn't take it for himself anymore.

Tzuyu was left speechless "you what?" she asked for a confirmation she heard right

"i love you Tzuyu" he said with his eyes that were hoping the girl in front  felt the same way.

Seeing Tzuyu was spacing out instead of answering, Lucas walked closer to her and faced her. His hands taking Tzuyu's.

"i know it was mine the idea of all this thing between us but I couldn't help it and fell in love with you. With your smile and with your laugh."

"Lucas"

"i know that I shouldn't feel like this but it happened and I'm not backing off. I know you also have a thing for me. I saw it in your eyes so please give me a chance. Give us a chance" and he was right. It's correct Tzuyu has a thing for you but she is not sure it something related to love. Maybe a small crush, yes, but love is a big word. And she couldn't just ignore the fact that the word love in her heart is still linked to another person. And this one isn't Lucas.

"Lucas" Tzuyu could only called him, she didn't have the streght to stop and tell him she doesn't love him.

"I know you are afraid. I understand and I won't force you if you are not ready. But at least give me the chance to prove you can trust me and maybe, then, you will give us a chance to be happy together...... So please, can I court you? " Lucas said certain Tzuyu moved on from Sana and what was stopping her was her fear to be hurt again.

Lucas was waiting with pleading eyes and Tzuyu let her soft part take over "you can court m---"

"Yes!! Thanks, thanks, thanks " he jumped joyfull with Tzuyu in his arms

"put me down" Tzuyu giggled and he put her down still resting his arms on her waist.

Lucas stared at her before leaning in and kissing her cheek "Thanks" he said sincerely.

Tzuyu was blushing from the gest and it gave Lucas a reason to grin happy.

"let's go back. We still have a party to attend" he took gently her hand and walked out the room.

Lucas was the happiest person in the world at the moment while Tzuyu......

She was the most confused in the world.