Juvia

Third person's POV :

Natsu stood up and he looked around the rooftop's floor. Quotes written with black, pink and yellow chalks were decorating it. It was hard to believe that somebody can write the half of the rooftop's floor which was enormous just like the school, only for few minutes.

Natsu: "It looks awesome don't you think?" He asked the girls who were just finishing their last quotes.

Levy: "Yee. And actually it was really fun to write them." Levy said.

Lucy: "I told you that it will be fun." Lucy said cheerfully. "We can do this again tomorrow if you want."

Natsu: "I would love too. It's quiet relaxing. And it’s fun to learn something new with someone you haven’t met at the same time. What do you think Levy?" He said as he placed his hands behind his head and he smiled brightly.

Levy: "I agree with you. Is it fine if we can have lunch tomorrow too? I don't have anybody else to have one with after they kept calling me a nerd because I love to read and beside it was fun with you two. I didn't know you could be so funny Natsu. I haven't laughed so much in my whole life." Levy said with a big smile.

Natsu: "Hehe. Thanks Levy and you can have lunch with me and Luce whenever you want. You are good person and it will be our pleasure if you will hang out with us." Natsu said as he held his hand out for Levy who was still squatting down on the floor. "Would you like to be our friend Levy?" Levy looked at him with wide eyes and slightly opened mouth while Lucy stood up from her spot.

Lucy: "We don't care if you are bookworm or not. You are you and we will always think of you as a friend no matter your flaws." Lucy held out her hand for Levy too with smile." What will you say Levy-chan?"

Small tears of joy formed in the corner of Levy's eyes. Before Natsu had the chance to panic Levy took their hands.

Levy: "Yee of course." She smiled brightly and she stood up.

Natsu: "Okay after that this thing is solved let's gather our things and let's head to class before we’re late." Natsu said as he put on his glasses.

Levy: "Yee. I agree. I don't want to be late." Levy agreed and she started to gather her things and Lucy joined them not long after.

After they were ready, they started to walk down the stairs.

Lucy: "Hey Natsu." Lucy called him and she looked at him while they were walking.

Natsu: "Yee Luce?" He looked at her as he adjusted his backpack on his shoulder.

Lucy: "I told you that you will be alright, didn't I?" She said as she playfully punches his shoulder.

Natsu: "Huh? Oh yeah I guess you were right and.. Ouch! That hurts Luceeee!" He fake cried as he held his shoulder.

Lucy: "Oh god!!! Sorry Natsu I didn't mean to hit you so hard!!! Let me help you! Umm.." Lucy panic as she fell for his joke. Natsu couldn't take her hilarious expression and he burst of laughing. "What's so funny?!?!" Lucy asked as she was still a little bit panicked.

Natsu: "Haha. Sorry.. Hahaha... I couldn't..haha...take it...haha... anymore... Your face is so... haha... hilarious... Did you really thought... haha.. that you have hurt me?! Haha.." Natsu said through laughing as he held his belly and he lightly patted his leg with his fist.

Lucy: "What?!?! Natsu I thought that you were really hurt!!! It's not funny!!!" Lucy crossed her hands as she pouted and she turned her back to Natsu.

Natsu: "Sorry Luce. I won't do it again. I swear." Natsu said as he placed his hands on her shoulders and she looked at him. He gave her one of his big heart warming grins.